Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it goes all the way to the end of U21 Euro's and then he turns us down.

Just for the fume. I will surf the fume waves like that Guinness advert.

He'll sign, and then leave at the end of the season. We'll then go through this same process again next summer, the combined anger of letting him go after a season and the frustrations at finding a replacement could see some new levels of rage and full on civil war.

There's no need to be negative about this signing. It's not like there's a queue to buy him.

He should be here by the weekend.

giphy.gif

If he has that release clause, which is likely seeing as he wants to play for Athletico, then I hope we set it high.

I don't think this is a signing that's going to work out. We should go in for Batshuyi (sic) of Chelsea

He'll sign, and then leave at the end of the season. We'll then go through this same process again next summer, the combined anger of letting him go after a season and the frustrations at finding a replacement could see some new levels of rage and full on civil war.
He does seem astute, or his agent does, at inserting release clauses into his contract, but they usually come at a price of reduced wages so if we've offered him a decent contract then his release fee needs to be correspondingly higher . If he's good and we improve his contract with higher wages then we increase the release fee. Mind you, I'd like to see him signed and playing before thinking about his release.

I would guess this 1 year clause doesn't exist. Think it would have all been announced if it did as I cant see that negotiations would have been too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.