Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody heard off @DerbyshireAndHarper since he had his pants publicly pulled down and his ass handed to him ? Just asking as a concerned forum user ya know...

and would be good to discuss the incoming transfer of Mr. Ramirez. The running track is for another thread.

@orly quoted my post in 2 consecutive posts, saying nothing of any consequence in either of them. Called me a liar with zero proof, and actually, when most so-called lies that I supposedly told are already starting to be proved to be true.

Orly is the one 'calling me out', because he's a stalker.

You're the one bringing this up, and the running track, AND then have the temerity to say 'stick to Ramirerz in this thread'.

It's flattering, but stop making me the focus of this thread and your ever-consuming thoughts.

Last edited:
@orly quoted my post in 2 consecutive posts, saying nothing of any consequence.
Orly is the one 'calling me out', because he's a stalker.

You're the one bringing this up, and the running track, AND then have the temerity to say 'stick to Ramirerz in this thread'.

It's flattering, but stop making me the focus of this thread and your ever-consuming thoughts.
So, the running track we are deffo not having...

Think this is the only time I've engaged with you on here..... if you stick your head up and claim to be itk you put yourself in the line of fire when you're proved wrong. Themz tha roolz.

Also, I thought chatting about Ramirez in a Ramirez thread would be kinda interesting ... don't ya think ?

Think this is the only time I've engaged with you on here..... if you stick your head up and claim to be itk you put yourself in the line of fire when you're proved wrong. Themz tha roolz.

Also, I thought chatting about Ramirez in a Ramirez thread would be kinda interesting ... don't ya think ?
And people wonder why the Esk stopped posting on here

I said there wouldn't be a running track. And I've been proved right.

I also said - not a bowl, 4 distinct stands, at least one big steep stand behind a goal and a 58000 capacity.

All from my impeccable source - and I mean geez, how thick must a person be not to have realised who it was by now?

At least if you're going to talk about it, get it right.

I didn't lie. I stand by every word. Ask yourself this. If someone was on a wind up, would they stand by what they said? Would they constantly bring it up? Would they put this out there?

I am not an ITK. Except the one time I was.

Keep calling me a liar all you like, you're just going to be made to look foolish in the long run.

And that's the last I'm posting on the topic for now.

I also said - not a bowl, 4 distinct stands, at least one big steep stand behind a goal and a 58000 capacity.

All from my impeccable source - and I mean geez, how thick must a person be not to have realised who it was by now?

I didn't lie. I stand by every word. Ask yourself this. If someone was on a wind up, would they stand by what they said? Would they constantly bring it up? Would they put this out there?

Keep calling me a liar all you like, you're just going to be made to look foolish in the long run.

Urmmmm.......

@orly

So what are your thoughts on Ramirez ?

Dunno if we have the same source but I've had exactly the same stuff told to me by someone too (apart from the 58k think)

Status
Not open for further replies.