2020/21 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him. Not his fault we offered to pay him so much and tbh he could have just spent the last 3 years sitting on the bench or in the stands claiming his wages but he didn’t. Just wasn’t a good signing for us, it happens. At least both parties will be happy with this.

Sounds like we just waived transfer fees. Since the club he went to don't have to pay a transfer fee he was probably offered the longest contract he had on the table. There are alot of free agents right now who can't even find a club better to secure some sort of future atm

£86k p/w, wow. Saving £55k p/w on Walcott’s wage too. £141k p/w savings not be sniffed at when looked at over a whole season.

Genuinely can’t believe they were stupid enough to take him.

At the time he struck me as one of the fallout of the mess we were in. A player who had potential but between the three managers trying to earn their job wouldn't trust him. Same column as klaasen / vlasic as great players who weren't trusted simply because they weren't English.

Can't argue with the next few years . The fact he never looked like a player good enough for us in all his time away speaks volumes. We had to give him away in the end.

I had high hopes but there you go.

On the official site so now I believe it

cant help thinking you know, we should of added a sell on clause just in case...there’s defo a player.......

This guy is the best.

It starts well for him:

8466B02A-F5D1-40E3-B44C-D19442A241E6.jpeg

Then less so as the reality dawns:

FF27FF79-A8B3-4112-A86B-BDD82C6F1DDB.jpeg

Rounding it out with a finish to the day we can all recognise:

ABAE3DB8-CFBC-41BD-A512-099465CAA63D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.