Samuel Galindo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDevils2001

Player Valuation: £15m
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/everton/642401/SOUTH-AMERICAN-SUPERKID-ON-WAY-TO-EVERTON.htmlhttp://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/spo...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Score_Everton+(Everton)
SOUTH AMERICAN SUPERKID ON WAY TO EVERTON

Bolivian expects to join Toffees

16/12/2009

SAMUEL GALINDO has revealed he is on the brink of joining Everton, as he arrives in Merseyside on Saturday in a bid to finalise a transfer.

The Real America midfielder may not be well known in England but David Moyes's scouts have been impressed by his performances for Bolivia's Under-20 national team.

Galindo will come relatively cheaply at around £750,000 which would be within Moyes's tight budget at Goodison Park.

"I have all my paperwork in order to travel to England," he said. "First, I will undergo the medical examination and then proceed to the contract signing so I'm travelling with my dad."

The 17-year-old has previously been linked with Wigan but Moyes appears to have won the race to sign him.

"I hope not to waste this opportunity to prove to everyone that there are good players in Bolivia," he added.

Although Galindo has been training with Bolivia's full squad, there would need to be an appeal to get a work permit.

I know News of the world is not exactly a reliable source, but since his fees is less than 1 Million, which is the sort of price we could afford, could this honestly be true?

Any one got any reliable source on this lads? Is he any good? what is he capable of?

Last edited:
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/spo...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Score_Everton+(Everton)

I know News of the world is not exactly a reliable source, but since his fees is less than 1 Million, which is the sort of price we could afford, could this honestly be true?

Any one got any reliable source on this lads? Is he any good? what is he capable of?

Interesting......

Would be surprised if true. Moyes does do some cheeky January business with the youth side of things...Gosling, Coleman, De Silva etc for in and around the £1mill mark.

Chillien eh? Probably wont see anything from him till end of next season.

Interesting......

Would be surprised if true. Moyes does do some cheeky January business with the youth side of things...Gosling, Coleman, De Silva etc for in and around the £1mill mark.

Chillien eh? Probably wont see anything from him till end of next season.

No mate bolivian mate......

Probably bullshit anyhoo....

Saw this on NSNO

2nd January Signing: Samuel Galindo joins for 1.3M - 4 Years Contract

Facteas Deportivas

online Translation:
Galindo travels to England on Sunday

The steering wheel, Samuel Galindo (pictured), are going this weekend to Europe to fulfill his dream of playing in the Premier League, the club Everton.

The player himself confirmed that his trip SPORT FACETS is scheduled for Sunday January 3 in the morning and once to arrive in the city of Liverpool will be submitted to medical review, the only requirement to sign his contract. "I just have to pass medical review, I'm not going to test or anything like that, after you meet the requirement of rigor sign my contract for four years," said Galindo.

The football player who was captain of the U-17 and U-20 was active in Bolivia Real America team Cruceña Football Association (JFA) and due to their good performances is transferred abroad, unofficially known as Everton paid one and half million euros to be made of their services.

Hmmmmm

Ps. Thanks for moving the post btw didn't know there was already a thread :)

Last edited:
0901248EC18ED82-08ECE8EDE8ED88ECB8EDE8EB1.jpg

No idea what he's like but it's worth noting that the Bolivian national team play their games at altitude so it's not uncommon for them to get some very good results at home. I think the senior team beat Argentina 5-0 for instance. Put them at sea level and they're less impressive. Something to consider.

Tim Vickery is the man for South American football though. He blogs for the Beeb and quite often answers readers questions on certain players. Might be worth someone popping one over to him. BBC - BBC Sport: Tim Vickery

Status
Not open for further replies.