Transfer Rumour Samuel Chukwueze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reliable source that too i think.

Big signing this if it happens and massive bill to pay next year. Hope he is worth it and is boss.

Mandatory 45m is madness.
? Samu Chukwueze would join Everton on loan, albeit with a mandatory purchase option for 45 million euros

Mandatory purchase “option” of €45m

I read that as if we choose the option to buy, the fee is a non-negotiable €45m.

If he’s crap, back to whichever Spanish club he came from as I can’t be arsed to check.

? Samu Chukwueze would join Everton on loan, albeit with a mandatory purchase option for 45 million euros

I read that as if we choose the option to buy, the fee is a non-negotiable €45m.

If he’s back, back to whichever Spanish club he came from as I can’t be arsed to check.
I think that's way too much for him tbh, he is a decent player but I'm not sure he is worth that sort of money.

If he’s back, back to whichever Spanish club he came from as I can’t be arsed to check.
Still not worth 45m

Status
Not open for further replies.