Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am convinced he is leaving, if this King story is true.

1. If he is genuinely unsure of the clubs intentions for next season and wants to stay, mouthing off is hardly going to help his case.
2. If he has already received assurances that he is staying, a media piece like this just isn't necessary in the first place.

Though with a big payoff, I'm still surprised to see him go on the attack like this if true. It might be the last time it has happened to him, but certainly isn't the first, and in circumstances largely created by himself. He should just take the cash and run.

I do agree with you but the only thing making me think he will be sacked is this possible interview with King. If he is slagging the running of the club, it’s becsuse he knows he is off.

That said, I doubt we will be getting a big name in, even though we pay a fortune. It will be Silva IMO. We just seem a bit shambolic to entice a big name boss
Let's wait for such mythical happenings to occur shall we?

So if this interview turns out to be the powder keg some believe it to be, what are the chances he is sacked tomorrow and there is a party at Goodison tomorrow night?

Maybe there sacking him before end of season as he’s called the club etc in this supposed interview? - soon as he’s sacked me and alcohol are coming out of retirement lol

Suspension of duties as soon as the interview comes out if it's as scurrilous as it could be. Let him sweat through the inquest before the inevitable hoofing. Vastly reduced settlement plus confidentiality agreement never to speak about it again from both sides.

Bring in the next guy and move on.

If Sam is leaving I believe it will be announced before the last home game. I think it will be an announcement from Sam that he has decided not to continue in management and will now retire.

Guy here saying Sam is about to go nuclear Monday, about the bad mismanagement behind the scenes and it could mean he has been told he's off at the end of the season. We shall see? http://www.comeonyoublues.com/forum/threads/sam-allardyce.6/page-55
Wonder how much the DM are paying him. Ha ha.

If true can only be damaging to the club in the short term. Long term it may just be the shake up we need.

Either way its just the sort if thing a vindictive person would do when he's been wronged. Wonder how many of the Reids and Mersons of this world continue to back him.

There will be no explosive interview and he'll be manager next season with Walsh overseeing the transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.