Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think they have the ambition mate. Plus, I think all their top targets have seen through them and are rejecting Everton.
Moshiri rates Allardyce as well I fear, astonishing as that is.
You’re not wrong here, we’ve become a badly run sideshow and probably get what that deserves. Sad really, all the respect we garnered for being plucky Everton doing their best within a budget has been lost in a couple of years.

I don’t think they have the ambition mate. Plus, I think all their top targets have seen through them and are rejecting Everton.
Moshiri rates Allardyce as well I fear, astonishing as that is.

I do agree with you but the only thing making me think he will be sacked is this possible interview with King. If he is slagging the running of the club, it’s becsuse he knows he is off.

That said, I doubt we will be getting a big name in, even though we pay a fortune. It will be Silva IMO. We just seem a bit shambolic to entice a big name boss

Most don’t want allardayce as manager.
In an ideal world I wouldn't want Allardyce near our club. But there is a difference in wanting a better manager and hating and insulting the one we have.The hatred of Allardyce is taking the spotlight away from those really at fault with the total mismanagement of the club....Moshiri.

In the end this supposed article will probably end up as a damp squib as these things usually do.
However there is a good chance that the person who will be damaged most is Unsworth ,there have been persistent rumours that he and a clique of others have become an overpowerful, malign and disruptive influence within the club.
Possibly caused by Moshiris lack of leadership.
It could be interesting.

In the end this supposed article will probably end up as a damp squib as these things usually do.
However there is a good chance that the person who will be damaged most is Unsworth ,there have been persistent rumours that he and a clique of others have become an overpowerful, malign and disruptive influence within the club.
Possibly caused by Moshiris lack of leadership.
It could be interesting.

CLIQUE

I do agree with you but the only thing making me think he will be sacked is this possible interview with King. If he is slagging the running of the club, it’s becsuse he knows he is off.

That said, I doubt we will be getting a big name in, even though we pay a fortune. It will be Silva IMO. We just seem a bit shambolic to entice a big name boss

If this interview happening is true (can't see it myself) then Moshiri should be standing outside King's office handing Allardyce his P45 there and then, and not at the end of the season.

In an ideal world I wouldn't want Allardyce near our club. But there is a difference in wanting a better manager and hating and insulting the one we have.The hatred of Allardyce is taking the spotlight away from those really at fault with the total mismanagement of the club....Moshiri.

Insulting a manager who slates the club players and fans? Wow - it’s totally undeserved..... The start of the overhaul will be sacking the fraud.

If they know they are removing him it would make no sense to prolong it. I am starting to believe he might be actually here next season.

So with the board meeting this week, what happens if they decide to keep him? Highly unlikely I know

Contract extension for me. Not a wind up.

The way I see it, they either have to agree a deal wuth him to part......or extend his contract.

Because if we think the football is dull now and that his popcorning of the fans is unacceptable, imagine how arrogant he would be during the final season of a job he knew for certain was to be his last :Blink:

And I would put nowt past this current mob running our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.