Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess to being confused by all this nose tapping and hinting. Who was interviewed by whom and what is the relevance? What does the Board meeting thing have to do with it and is it real - if so from whence? What could be revealed in the interview? If its that hot how can they keep a lid on it for 2 days? Yes, I am the anti-ITK and I am confused.... can someone explain in clear language.
Sams getting the P45 and he aint happy...clear enough.

Especially when you give the mast and sails an opportunity to move on and they fall over right after you give them the opportunity to help, the oars break as soon as you put them in the water and [Poor language removed] narwhals attack your boat making it unable to surf the waves to shore.

But it's not Sam's fault.

If I criticised a member of the management of the company I worked at in the press I'd be on a disciplinary charge at the very least. If I went on a muck raking crusade I would expect to be left holding a box full of my personal effects with the security team closing the door behind me.

He is done. Take him out before he can fling more of his excrement. Unless an article us coming out that can save you 6 million... then give it 24 hours.

So so wrong. He's too small and doesn't maintain shape in a row of 4 and he doesn't track back enough to even get on the pitch under Big Scam. Loan him off senior Walsho, he's garbage.
See if Leipzig will take him in a perm deal Walshsy

The club don’t need any justification to sack him, so I’m surprised King will supposedly allow himself to be Sam’s mouthpiece and potentially jeopardise his relationship with Everton at a time when he could be given the inside track on so many potential personnel changes that perhaps are in the offing.

Though on the contrary, nothing would surprise me with this board. They could well be hoping the article is as bad as can be, to remove any blocks in the road to sacking Sam.

Surely having a go in public at your employer is covered under failing a contractual obligation and could be used not only for the sack but to limit any settlement afterward?

The club don’t need any justification to sack him, so I’m surprised King will supposedly allow himself to be Sam’s mouthpiece and potentially jeopardise his relationship with Everton at a time when he could be given the inside track on so many potential personnel changes that perhaps are in the offing.

Though on the contrary, nothing would surprise me with this board. They could well be hoping the article is as bad as can be, to remove any blocks in the road to sacking Sam.

Surely having a go in public at your employer is covered under failing a contractual obligation and could be used not only for the sack but to limit any settlement afterward?

Nothing would surprise me with me with Everton anymore.

I’ve seen better run Sunday league teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.