Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thrown a non-playing staff member of the club under the bus and spoken on behalf of the Chairman, a man who is quite capable of issuing his own public statements and usually very keen to do so.

He's done.

Are you saying BK didn't give him an apology?

Man I wish I shared your confidence, I hate him so much.

Are you saying BK didn't give him an apology?

Man I wish I shared your confidence, I hate him so much.

What I'm saying is that if Kenwright was genuinely bothered about it, the survey would have been recalled the day after and he would have apologised for it.

... rather than the survey being out there for two days without the senior management addressing it.

Oh, and it has made Allardyce look even more of an egomaniac, who yet again made the first topic about him before a question had even been asked!!

Utter masterstroke that survey. Well done to the Director of Comms.

What I'm saying is that if Kenwright was genuinely bothered about it, the survey would have been recalled the day after and he would have apologised for it.

... rather than the survey being out there for two days without the senior management addressing it.

Oh, and it has made Allardyce look even more of an egomaniac, who yet again made the first topic about him before a question had even been asked!!

Absolutely. That survey has been out there for a few days now and paper picked up on it on Tuesday. If the club was that bothered they'd have released a statement. He's going, all he's doing now is trying to save face.

I like this slant.
Hopefully you're spot on.

Well you’ve just made me feel a bit better. ;)

I like this slant.
Hopefully you're spot on.

What did he say... something like he'd be 'extremely disappointed'. Not surprised, not shocked, not angry, disappointed. As in, 'I'll be making sure I get the full amount'.

Look, in the last few months he has thrown the entire side under the bus, previous managers and coaches (let's not forget Unsworth was here for seven matches and is still here as a coach and Allardyce said he inherited 'chaos') and now really breaks protocol and blames a non-playing member of staff.

The Director of Comms doesn't send out a key stakeholder-wide survey with national impact without CEO approval ffs. If he did, he'll be sacked this week.

Just thrown a non-playing staff member of the club under the bus and spoken on behalf of the Chairman, a man who is quite capable of issuing his own public statements and usually very keen to do so.

He's done.

Pushing his luck to see how much he get away and claim under the 'Big Sam' Gimmick.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by his cojones.

Pushing his luck to see how much he get away and claim under the 'Big Sam' Gimmick.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by his cojones.

Me too mate - he's virtually got CONSTRUCTIVE DISMISSAL written out on a big piece of paper here. He's made up about that survey, gold-plates his payoff.

Oh, and bear in mind the Press Officer didn't say 'before we put the cameras on, no questions about the survey'. Allardyce had to say it.

What does it say about Allardyce, by the way, that he has been saying for weeks 'it's a vocal minority that don't like me' and then losing his rag about the question being asked to all fans?

He's not even angry about the results being published. He's angry about the question being asked.

Well played by all sides here.

We should all turn up like this on Monday night

3F335555-F29D-4467-ADBA-871E5F2964D8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.