Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to get up to speed, some of us are calling him a buffoon and a dinosaur also.
Dinosaur is so last month.Buffoon isn't too bad but not really Allardyce specific,it could be used to describe any manager since Kendall/Harvey (although those who printed the black edged pamphlets for Kendall might have used it at the time)

Dinosaur is so last month.Buffoon isn't too bad but not really Allardyce specific,it could be used to describe any manager since Kendall/Harvey (although those who printed the black edged pamphlets for Kendall might have used it at the time)
Gravy Guzzling Galoot?

But we pay them a good wedge to sweeten things up ;)

I would swallow a fear of being dissmissed if it means I'd get 6 milion quid or something similar.
But wouldn't it be so much more dignified if our owner had the balls to step up and do it himself without trying to hide behind the fans?

Every time I read new posts on this thread the de Maistre quote "Every nation gets the government it deserves." jumps into my head.

lol sam,before even the 1st question

and swears on the marks he would give himself,an 11 from 10

says send out in error by someone not knowing about footy basically

Sam says he's had an apology from Farhad Moshiri regarding the survey and would give himself 11/10 on the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.