Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After praising multiple players here on the message board for excellent performances today. I’d like to end by stating that I still hate the appointment of Allardyce and I would like to see his contract terminated immediately. We will never achieve the collective goals for the club with him in charge and therefor he needs to leave now. Not wait and see; terminate his contract now. The fans do not want him and we have never wanted him. His continued employment with Everton FC is an ongoing insult to the loyal fan base.

Got a reaction from the players after the Arsenal game at least. Like the fact he's twigged that his detractors are 15 fans on got with multiple accounts.

Looking forward to him getting players when we fail to turn up in at least one of the next three games.

Perfect manager for Everton, absolutely top at trolling the 15. As @davek points out above, it'll be a long dirty war.

Marshall the troops....

Unbelievable, shrugs off a performance like Arsenal as though it was nothing. How do we expect players to take accountability when the manager believes he’s above any criticism at all.
I'm confused with your standpoint on Allardyce, tbh mate. Are you for or against? I cant quite figure that out.

Got a reaction from the players after the Arsenal game at least. Like the fact he's twigged that his detractors are 15 fans on got with multiple accounts.

Looking forward to him getting players when we fail to turn up in at least one of the next three games.

Perfect manager for Everton, absolutely top at trolling the 15. As @davek points out above, it'll be a long dirty war.

Marshall the troops....
It'll be a bloody battle he'll lose.

He's gone in May. Never surer about that.

But that reflects my point mate, many made up their mind on him before he became the manager.

With justifiable cause. His track record nowhere matches the expectations of the club and its supporters. If you wrote down all his achievements on the back of a stamp you'd still have room for Brenda's head.

I'm confused with your standpoint on Allardyce, tbh mate. Are you for or against? I cant quite figure that out.

I was initially in favour of his results over so called aesthetics, but after creating a decent position for himself he’s smugly sat back and patronised the fan base whilst the players are back in their favourite mode of doing just enough at home. His mentality will only bring mid table as he is yet another manager who believes that Everton have no business winning away from home or against the top 6 and is bemused and even affronted by fan expectations wanting that.

It'll be a bloody battle he'll lose.

He's gone in May. Never surer about that.

No, he'll be here. It's a long dirty war of attrition and he'll dig in. Like world war one, but bleaker and with more casualties. I'm convinced the current board and management team are just one big trolling outfit. They're winning out. Baines and Jags will sign 4 year contract extensions and Walsh will bring in a new striker from the Slovakian 3rd division in the summer.

The 15 will be kept busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.