Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking the footage and I thought he was accidentally hit by an arm that was raised prior with a phone in the hand, ie an accident.
He is holding his face at the start so he has even been hit by someone, or something thrown at him. Yes your right that he then get accidentally hit by a man holding his phone in the air. He also gets a push from someone feeling big but runs the other way.

He is holding his face at the start so he has even been hit by someone, or something thrown at him. Yes your right that he then get accidentally hit by a man holding his phone in the air. He also gets a push from someone feeling big but runs the other way.
tbh mate, I think there is more to the footage than I originally saw sir shall withdraw that comment, I don't know what happened

Today when the RS commentator on sky said there was some depressing news coming from the Etihad that Man City had scored a third.
It was an awesome comeback from City, the stuff of champions, and we all know if Liverpool did the same they'd all be creaming their kacks for weeks...Delighted City won! Come on Carlo, put that kettle on, it's time for tea

Must kill them to see 20,000+ blues having an impeccably well behaved party on the pitch. Whenever they have anything to celebrate the trail of destruction, and sometimes even death, follows swiftly behind.

It doesn't kill them to see anything, they are brain dead moral cesspits who would mostly turn tail and flee if they were anywhere near the depths we've been this season.

Case study: Video on FB of Thursday's team bus arriving with the blue smoke and then the party afterwards. No lies the comments were about 50% RS - but they're definitely not obsessed with us like.

One of them does a list of days since "X" won a trophy. Liverpool were 6 days, Everton were 9,500 something.

I put "This is a fun game. Here's another"
Liverpool: 13,000-something days
Everton: Never

No response, so either it's completely over his head - or, needless to say, I've had the last laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.