2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what these Turkish clubs are looking at . . . I Can't think of 10 seconds of footage worth a view.
I think they just want free players. Dele, Gbamin, & now Rondon. They know we're desperate to get rid, we pay most of their wages, then the Turkish clubs renege on the original deal to get a free player for a season before chucking them back to us in the post.

Don't know how much we pay him but what ever it is he is not worth it, he is taking a lot of money out of the club and probably can't believe his luck. We need him gone and give a younger player a chance, can't be any worse.

It has recently been reported that Salomon Rondon has opened talks with a number of clubs in Turkey over a potential move.

Adana Demirspor are one of a few sides keen on signing the Venezuela international, and have registered their interest in getting a deal done before today’s deadline.

It appears he may not be the only departure from Goodison however ahead of the Turkish deadline on Thursday evening.

Keep fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.