2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might need to make it worth their while like

But it should be done

Im not quite sure why we would recall a player who has been at the club for 5 years and struggles to make an impact at Championship level.

Im not quite sure why we would recall a player who has been at the club for 5 years and struggles to make an impact at Championship level.
Ignore his previous 5 games when he has scored 3 goals and performed well while in a front 2.

But judge him off the one game he was up top by himself to make a sweeping statement about him struggling at that level.

Sound.

@Saint Domingo would you like to renegotiate the terms of this wager or what? A reminder, you’ve predicted that this fat slob will score SIX GOALS for us this season.

Ignore the last 5 years at this Club and assume hes got a future here.

Sounda.
I'm not assuming anything. I certainly don't assume he has a future here and I'm not calling for him to be recalled.

But, I'm also not making it up that he can't hack it in the championship when he has done well in 5 of 6 appearances in the league so far this season.

He is also still young, and writing players off at 21 is just silly. DCL wasn't exactly setting the world alight as a Striker at 20/21 either.

This is the season that Simms ideally shows whether he will have anything to offer us moving forwards. If he gets average numbers in the championship we can still then flog him for profit to a championship club.

I'm not assuming anything. I certainly don't assume he has a future here and I'm not calling for him to be recalled.

But, I'm also not making it up that he can't hack it in the championship when he has done well in 5 of 6 appearances in the league so far this season.

He is also still young, and writing players off at 21 is just silly. Dominic Calvert-Lewin wasn't exactly setting the world alight as a Striker at 20/21 either.

This is the season that Simms ideally shows whether he will have anything to offer us moving forwards. If he gets average numbers in the championship we can still then flog him for profit to a championship club.
I mean im not writing him off.

Ive never watched him.

But 7 Everton Managers have deemed him not worthy, so I will go with that for now.

I mean im not writing him off.

Ive never watched him.

But 7 Everton Managers have deemed him not worthy, so I will go with that for now.
Never watched him but claiming he can't hack it at a lower level based off one article you googled.

Sounding like a certain citrus based poster and their views on a young Scottish lad.

:hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.