Saha says what we are all thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should keep quiet and show us in his performances.

Empty words from the entire club.

Fair play if this satisfies some of the fans.

He is doing a bit **** to be moaning about the team, i know he gets no service buit his goal ratio still sucks to be honest but what can you do with no other striker capable of regular goals in the prem.

Wouldn't mind myself if it was someone like Baines saying it but with it being Saha it takes the mick a bit.

I'm with you on that. Yes, I like the fact it's making noise, it's hopefully helping to put pressure on people to find us money, whether that will happen is.... Well, we all know

If Anichebe starts saying stuff like this, I'm off! Try harder you plebZ

Who cares? All the players are thinking it, some will come out and tell it like it is, others will keep there mouth shut or come out with dog****. It doesn't really matter, they all want to play with better players.

Seems he was/is disappointed in the signing of Drenthe. Think that's a bit harsh tbh. Royston's been one of our better players this year. He's been better than Louis that's for sure.

I'd much rather see comments like that than some of the apoligist, accepting ****e players like cahill and neville come out with.

Spot on. Were is the passion or are they on happy drugs. Remember Big Nev. sitting at his goalposts thru halftime to make a statement how our team were playing ****ty that game. We need more of that and a little fire in the belly.

Seems he was/is disappointed in the signing of Drenthe. Think that's a bit harsh tbh. Royston's been one of our better players this year. He's been better than Louis that's for sure.

Yeah I got that impression and it surprised me too. Especially as imo hes about the most likely person to provide him with service.

Drenthe actually looks hungry to do well, where as Saha thinks that receiving the ball then laying it off (at about 2mph for us only to go out wide AGAIN and get another cross headed out AGAIN) is playing well.

Far too laid back, going through the motions..

I don't think he is saying that, he's just disappointed that it's one good player in, two good players out. I've already seen saha praise drenthe's ability In one or two interviews this season.

We lose pienaar and arteta and bring in someone who would have complimented them perfectly in royston. That's the cycle really, its not rocket science. Its just as frustrating for them as it is for us.

It's more frustrating for us. That's the difference for me

I am glad to hear this more than someone like Cahill saying we're doing "ok" by a billion miles. Just seems a massive cop out for his poor performances though, I can't help but think that

I don't think he is saying that, he's just disappointed that it's one good player in, two good players out. I've already seen saha praise drenthe's ability In one or two interviews this season.

Agreed.

Saha is getting on and Moyes is asking too much to expect him to play upfront alone. He's still capable of moments of magic and i think it's a bit fair saying he is lazy. He has explained in the interview that he conserves energy to minimise injuries.

He refused to play in the reserves and deserved to be disciplined by the management for this. He also missed yet again another large part of pre season and then thinks he should just walk back into the first team which is wrong and all this world class talk about him is rubbish, he's a 1 in 20 game player and one of the laziest players Ive seen. He should realise we aren't man utd and that he might have to work harder in our team and considering the money he's on there is no excuse for the complete lack of effort hes shown this season.

With what competition for his place?

He's never had to play in the reserves previously and he had minutes under his belt.

Sahas lazy, Yaks lazy, Beckford lazy according to Moyes, the only ones not lazy were bent and Johnson.. .see the difference in class?

Add to to the fact Moyes puts him down saying we don't have the firepower and a goalscorer does lots for a strikers confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.