Sack him or not

Simple question.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can forgive the injury laden poor run, finding playing 2 up top today a baffling just giving the most creative side in the world atm even more control of the midfield, what do we get? no one picking up henderson for their opener. We could've been 3-0 down at that point. Having said that we need to give the manager time to shape the squad the way he wants. Sick of the quick changes because the playing squad still linger around

Get rid. We are in a relegation battle, without dcl, maybe Ritchie will save us.
We need fans onside asap, every point will matter.
Don't tell me you haven't noticed how poor we are. Seriously. I'm down to the Goodison crowd / dcl being better than I remember him. Dunc in charge it will change game. Rafael in charge.... We hate him.... = poooor atmosphere.Read that back, makes little sense, we need team and fans on
board, we are in trouble, he needs to go...

If not him we need to give a manager three seasons to try and build something- total waste of time constantly changing the manager. We need to decide how we want to play and then recruit accordingly. Long way back to get back to a decent side at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.