Sack him or not

Simple question.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sack him the board will make another uninspiring appointment and we will get stuck with Nuno.

The rubbish is on the pitch. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

I have never seen it such pathetic, cowardly, rubbish in the RBJ in over 50 years.

Changing manager is changing lifeboats on a sinking ship. Cop on.

There is something deadly in the state of the house of Goodison and RB is not the cause.
Agree with you but the extra layer of toxicity means he has to go, for me!

If we sack him we need a plan, this club has proven plans and organisation are not there strong suit.

Lowest point this club has been at, no direction, divided fan base, dreadful team, no direction. I fear for us, seriously tho relagation is not out of the question here now.

Look at the league who's worse than us??

If we sack him the board will make another uninspiring appointment and we will get stuck with Nuno.
But at least we won't have kopites drooling at one of the own taking into a relegation fight. Would they stick with Moyes if they were down the bottom?

As expected…

If the board can’t see what a monumental screw up this is, then we’re doomed anyway.

We circled the derby as a day of dread and low and behold, we turned in a performance like that. Sheer embarrassment, no identity, and it’s not benitez, it’s the entire hierarchy.

Blue Bill, Brands, DBB… rid of everyone.

Isn't really a yes or no answer.

Are we gong to all admit that our squad is weak beyond the first eleven and that Marcel Brands has been utter shabite? Do we have an actual plan in place for the next manager rather than just signing another name or cheap option? Are we going to actually sign players with a system in mind rather than the current mismatch nonsense we have at the moment?

If it's all yes then...yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.