Round of 32 draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still do the last 32 and last 16 draw at the same time?

Like the last time we were in it.

Yes and round of 16 is a free for all , we can draw anyone !

It's been changed, not sure when but they do them seperatly now, the round of 16 draw takes place on the 27th Febuary.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2015/draws/round=2000588/index.html

I'm not sure what channels are showing it but UEFA are streaming it on their site.

Yeah effectively, it won't be the worst if the RS go through tonight, they won't win it, and it completely eradicates the chances of us playing 5:05pm, lkke in 2009, as we finished lower than them in the league, they get priority, for us the likes of Torino & Juve will result in Us Having a tuesday away if necessary! I'll sort a list on Thursday with the place to fly to etc...

Last edited:
Yeah effectively, it won't be the worst if the RS go through tonight, they won't win it, and it completely eradicates the chances of us playing 5:05pm, lkke in 2009, as we finished lower than them in the league, they get priority, for us the likes of Torino & Juve will result in U.S. Having a tuesday away if necessary! I'll sort a list on Thursday with the place to fly to etc...
we will get GERMANY,REAL MADRID OR BARCELONA Knowing are luck

Am I right in thinking that as it stands, our fixture can't be affected by the RS dropping in to the Europa League? If they win it's obviously irrelevant anyway but they can only finish on 4 or 5 if they don't win. Currently:

The third placed teams in Group A, Group C, Group D, Group E are all ahead of them meaning they would be one of the 4 worst CL dropouts.

Am I right in thinking that as it stands, our fixture can't be affected by the RS dropping in to the Europa League? If they win it's obviously irrelevant anyway but they can only finish on 4 or 5 if they don't win. Currently:

The third placed teams in Group A, Group C, Group D, Group E are all ahead of them meaning they would be one of the 4 worst CL dropouts.

Yep your right, as it stands they'll be joining the Europa group runners up in the second pool of 16, we're in the first so our home fixtures will be opposite weeks.

Yep your right, as it stands they'll be joining the Europa group runners up in the second pool of 16, we're in the first so our home fixtures will be opposite weeks.

That's good then. I've got my time booked off work for the next round so don't want them messing that up.

So, where does a Tuesday away come into out as previously mentioned in a post ? Is Thursday 19th Feb a nailed on away fixture, irrespective of RS result whether they go thro or drop out? like many want to book flights as soon as draw is announced.

Do we think the City home game on the Saturday of the same week will get moved out to Sunday, think RS are away that weekend anyhow

Spot on

What will it mean for live TV games though, ITV wont/can't show 3 games on one night ,with us and Spurs and maybe even Man City will be in it after tomorrow. We will be last choice which will affect t.v money for us.

So, where does a Tuesday away come into out as previously mentioned in a post ? Is Thursday 19th Feb a nailed on away fixture, irrespective of RS result whether they go thro or drop out? like many want to book flights as soon as draw is announced.

Do we think the City home game on the Saturday of the same week will get moved out to Sunday, think RS are away that weekend anyhow

At the moment the only way the away game will be moved is if we get the wrong end of a Juve/Torino draw but even that's unlikely atm. The home game will be the 26th 99%

Liverpool into the Europa on 5pts, so....

Olympiakos (definitely seeded)
Zenit St. Petersburg (7pts)
Anderlecht (6pts)
Liverpool (5pts) (unseeded)
APOEL/Ajax (unseeded)

With one of each dropping too.

Athletic Bilbao/Bate Borisov
Sporting/Schalke/Maribor
Roma/Man City/CSKA

Based on those points, 7 points will get you seeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.