2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we aren't. We are saying, a lad at the game says it didn't happen (sat in the crowd, so you would think hears the crowd noise) and then you, who is pretending they heard it on a dodgy stream. It's not 'your opinion is less valued if you weren't there', it's that you are making something up that someone at the game that day has told you didn't happen. It makes you look a bit silly to keep going with this.

You could be sitting in the ground and still not hear something down the other end like...

Gutted

Just gutted

Also angry that he's now going on the cheap

That's what makes it worse

He's dropped in my estimation regards to that

Players leaving is upsetting, but at the end of the day Chelsea are a big club and would give him the chance to win stuff

However, him going about it the way he has leaves a sour taste in the mouth

No need to scuttle the ship on the way out

If he had any love left in his heart for Everton, he wouldn't have let it happen like this. He would have gone about it the right way and made sure we got some cheddar

Gives Dowell more of a chance next season mate. That thought should perk you up.

Clearly going to Chelsea is really ambitious when there are far better players above him hmmmm good move Ross NOT!

I think we all need to let our anger go, use me as your emotional punchbag if you so wish but this isn't healthy lads.

Visualise that enormous scar tearing open 10 minutes into his Chelsea debut if you must, does that give you a sense of satisfaction? Now let those angry feelings wash over you and leave your body.

Chant with me

I thought the fee was agreed in August.

You have to agree a fee in order to talk to the player. It now seems possible they bid £35m to talk to him and tell him to hold out until January when they can get him on the cheap. It’s what a clever club would do if they wanted someone who was injured and was going to be out during that time.

All assumptions but it seems quite likely to me, more so than the “holding out for spurs” theory which seemed plausible at the time.

Bu2PP8VCQAAZPLn.jpg

welcome rose ,

It’s an assumption but was anyone really going to pay £35m last summer ? It now seems more and more likely that Chelsea had no intention of paying that much back then and always intended on getting him on the cheap hence why the “he cost us £20m” shouts now seem a bit wide of the mark.

Yes they would have paid 35m for him. They bid 35m and then after the deal fell through they spent the 35m on drinkwater.

I think we all need to let our anger go, use me as your emotional punchbag if you so wish but this isn't healthy lads.

Visualise that enormous scar tearing open 10 minutes into his Chelsea debut if you must, does that give you a sense of satisfaction? Now let those angry feelings wash over you and leave your body.

Chant with me

Can an Alien rip out of the scar bungle? That would look superb and we can call the film Ross Covenent

Status
Not open for further replies.