2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
to cheer us up, lets post pictures of famous rats

i'll start with splinter...the radical rat

teenagemutantninjaturtles_tmnt_splinter_01.jpg

There he is in front of the channel 6 news building! april is prob nearby

First one to post the picture they have of neils mums rat wins, and gets to keep her.

I don’t get why a player due to be injured until January is worth £35m in August but the same player in January is only worth £15m.

It’s an assumption but was anyone really going to pay £35m last summer ? It now seems more and more likely that Chelsea had no intention of paying that much back then and always intended on getting him on the cheap hence why the “he cost us £20m” shouts now seem a bit wide of the mark.

Even Coco Martina once scored a miles better goal than that.

Says it all that only two gifs have been produced to display his 'quality'. He flatters to deceive 90% of the time and I am utterly convinced he'll not be a success at Chelsea.

Nah it's you that looks daft lad.

If we're going down the route of "if you heard it on TV it doesn't count as you weren't at the game" then it's a sad state of affairs.

FWIW I've had a season ticket for 3/4 of my life, I'm very aware of what the 'Goodison groan' sounds like, I've literally heard it thousands of times. Thousands. It happened at United several times, it happens at every game several times, and I'm not surprised one bit that our players don't look forward to going out and playing in it.

Look back on Fiorentina to see what Goodison is capable of, and what happened that night. Absolutely thousands of miles away from a load of idiots in the paddock hysterically hissing because a pass doesn't come off.
Go and have a lie down mate, you sound really stressed.

Nah it's you that looks daft lad.

If we're going down the route of "if you heard it on TV it doesn't count as you weren't at the game" then it's a sad state of affairs.

FWIW I've had a season ticket for 3/4 of my life, I'm very aware of what the 'Goodison groan' sounds like, I've literally heard it thousands of times. Thousands. It happened at United several times, it happens at every game several times, and I'm not surprised one bit that our players don't look forward to going out and playing in it.

Look back on Fiorentina to see what Goodison is capable of, and what happened that night. Absolutely thousands of miles away from a load of idiots in the paddock hysterically hissing because a pass doesn't come off.

But we aren't. We are saying, a lad at the game says it didn't happen (sat in the crowd, so you would think hears the crowd noise) and then you, who is pretending they heard it on a dodgy stream. It's not 'your opinion is less valued if you weren't there', it's that you are making something up that someone at the game that day has told you didn't happen. It makes you look a bit silly to keep going with this.

Gutted

Just gutted

Also angry that he's now going on the cheap

That's what makes it worse

He's dropped in my estimation regards to that

Players leaving is upsetting, but at the end of the day Chelsea are a big club and would give him the chance to win stuff

However, him going about it the way he has leaves a sour taste in the mouth

No need to scuttle the ship on the way out

If he had any love left in his heart for Everton, he wouldn't have let it happen like this. He would have gone about it the right way and made sure we got some cheddar

It’s an assumption but was anyone really going to pay £35m last summer ? It now seems more and more likely that Chelsea had no intention of paying that much back then and always intended on getting him on the cheap hence why the “he cost us £20m” shouts now seem a bit wide of the mark.
I thought the fee was agreed in August.

But we aren't. We are saying, a lad at the game says it didn't happen (sat in the crowd, so you would think hears the crowd noise) and then you, who is pretending they heard it on a dodgy stream. It's not 'your opinion is less valued if you weren't there', it's that you are making something up that someone at the game that day has told you didn't happen. It makes you look a bit silly to keep going with this.

I wouldnt worry about it tbh....

Status
Not open for further replies.