2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not basing this on anything other than a gut feeling but there's a little bit of me that wouldn't actually be surprised if he ends up doing a massive u-turn and signs.

Cant see it Adam. Based on the jungle drums suggesting he wont sign cos he wants/needs/been told, to leave Liverpool.

But that might be eye wash, and all along, his agent has just had a nightmare.

Stones hasn't done anything as for the other two we will see.....
I thought Stones was one of the most overrated defender ever, the reasoning for this is the keyword DEFENDER he just couldn't and still can't do it very well, We missed him zero %. Lukaku and Barkley are another story, I didn't mind us losing Lukaku (I did mind losing his goal) but his attitude towards us it dire and everything was all about HIM HIM HIM, I reckon he got to Ross and turned him against us. I'd would have liked Ross to stay mainly as he's local but I fear there's no reverse and he will go.

I'm not basing this on anything other than a gut feeling but there's a little bit of me that wouldn't actually be surprised if he ends up doing a massive u-turn and signs.

Signs what, Ronny has said theres currently no contract offer on the table, of course that could change, but 100% leaving doesnt leave much room for error.

I thought Stones was one of the most overrated defender ever, the reasoning for this is the keyword DEFENDER he just couldn't and still can't do it very well, We missed him zero %. Lukaku and Barkley are another story, I didn't mind us losing Lukaku (I did mind losing his goal) but his attitude towards us it dire and everything was all about HIM HIM HIM, I reckon he got to Ross and turned him against us. I'd would have liked Ross to stay mainly as he's local but I fear there's no reverse and he will go.
Barkley is the same as Stones for me. Overrated massively. Has skill but is very very inconsistent.

Cant see it Adam. Based on the jungle drums suggesting he wont sign cos he wants/needs/been told, to leave Liverpool.

But that might be eye wash, and all along, his agent has just had a nightmare.

Did I hear right that EFC/LFC players are choosing to live in Altrincham area these days, rather than Formby? Rooney won't be moving will he??

If Barkley really wanted to play for Everton, he could easily move up there. Loads of company & be well clear of the city.

Which is still different to Barkley. None of the teams mention need him to fill a quota.

The Rodwell comparison usually gets mentioned as a dig to say "he left and failed cos he wasn't good as he thinks."

IMO Rodwell could never reach any potential due to his injuries rather than talent.

Rodwell was never ever a great player. He was just composed on the ball, which looks great at 17. By 23 though, people were expecting lots more,but there was zero sign of it.

He was never a centre half either, and the idea that Moyes ruined him is laughable. The lad just wasn't that good. He's an absolute laughing stock at Sunderland.

Rodwell was never ever a great player. He was just composed on the ball, which looks great at 17. By 23 though, people were expecting lots more,but there was zero sign of it.

He was never a centre half either, and the idea that Moyes ruined him is laughable. The lad just wasn't that good. He's an absolute laughing stock at Sunderland.
Rodwell had a long term lower back injury that at first EFC though was a hamstring injury - he was never the same after that did well to cash in on him!
Ross on the other hand is young fit but has personal problems inside the city the- rumours rumble!
noticed no charges on his assault ?

Never rate him. Not a CB not a CM and looks like no one in PL will buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.