2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree they are different players, as are Rooney and Klassen, but the question was who would get benched for Barkley. I see all of these players as relatively central midfielders of varying positions on the pitch (Sigurdsson likes to be wide, but he's not a winger) and I guess it depends on what system we choose to adopt as to who will be most effective.

Can you play Sigurdsson, Rooney and Barkley in the same team?

Nah, Barkley plays over Siggurdson every day of the week.

Ross is active in open play and can link attacks where you could easily see Rooney and him alternating .

Siggurdson has the odd moment around the box.

And yet the current league champions and Spurs a champions league team want to sign him.

Who should i believe? Conte or Pochettino or some random jilted fans on a forum????

You mean the team that signed drinkwater? He's value signing that's English... that's it

Only in the last few weeks against teams on worse runs than ours. Im talking abiut whole season to date.

So Liverpool are on a worse run than us? I admit we have had a degree of luck but so do many teams, however there are no easy games.

Don't belittle what was been done over the last weeks or so. Give us time and faith to recover before aspiring to be a Barca.

So Liverpool are on a worse run than us? I admit we have had a degree of luck but so do many teams, however there are no easy games.

Don't belittle what was been done over the last weeks or so. Give us time and faith to recover before aspiring to be a Barca.
We didnt beat Liverpool mate.

Dont get me wrong. That draw was very welcome as was our first away win in 12 months.

But my post was about the fact that we rarely if ever play good football without Barkley in the team. I was using our football this season as an example. You cant deny that the quality this season has been dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.