Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i agree, but the best players stand up in the big pressure moments, he's never had a really important game in his career, like a final etc. to show if he can cope with the extra pressure of a big stage, but if what everton fans do phase him, i highly doubt he'll stand up in such games.

Semi final league cup against City he turned up. Last 16 of the Europa he turned up.

The defence didn't.

Yep - this.
If he goes to somewhere like Spurs, he'll have plenty of time sitting on the bench to think about his decisions.

He's a young lad who might fancy a change of scene. No harm in that, most of us will have done that at some point. Wish the lad well if he goes it's his life after all.

All those saying he would not get in certain teams, he doesnt need to......He would easily be in their squads, and thats what the best teams need, good squad options.

Chelsea have Moses, Chalobah, Musonda, Kenedy, Loftus-Cheek...Ross is better than all of these.The also look to be selling Fabregas.
Spurs have Lamela, Nkondou, Sissoko, Onomah, Winks, Ross is better than all these, so would improve them.
City have Gundogan injury prone, Yaya on last legs, Fabien Delph, tehy even play Zabaleta in midfield at times, Ross would easily improve that group.
Arsenal - Well, he is better than most of their midfielders.
United - Fellaini, Carrick getting old. They only really have Pogba and Herrera, they need more player for CL.

Some points in there but a lot of utter drivel as well
Apart from Moses who is a wing back .a position ROSS could never play all the other Chelsea players rarely get game time , is that what ROSS wants
There is no way on Gods green earth Chelsea will sell Fabregas , the man is a game changer and 5 times the player ROSS is
All the Spurs players you mentioned only get game time when injuries occur or off the bench , again is that what ROSS wants.
So ROSS will get into the Arsenal side ahead of Ozil Sanchez ( who is a midfielder playing out of position up front ) Walcott The Ox , I doubt it.
Fellaini and Carrick will more than likely be offered a new deal ,and if you think Barclay has the work rate to suit Jose we'll think again
You say they only have Pogba and Herrara have you looked at their squad list ?????????

Some points in there but a lot of utter drivel as well
Apart from Moses who is a wing back .a position ROSS could never play all the other Chelsea players rarely get game time , is that what ROSS wants
There is no way on Gods green earth Chelsea will sell Fabregas , the man is a game changer and 5 times the player ROSS is
All the Spurs players you mentioned only get game time when injuries occur or off the bench , again is that what ROSS wants.
So ROSS will get into the Arsenal side ahead of Ozil Sanchez ( who is a midfielder playing out of position up front ) Walcott The Ox , I doubt it.
Fellaini and Carrick will more than likely be offered a new deal ,and if you think Barclay has the work rate to suit Jose we'll think again
You say they only have Pogba and Herrara have you looked at their squad list ?????????

He walks into all those squads.

Thought the way he celebrated after being punched when he scored the next game he was certain to stay. Now I am not sure. I think Koeman is stubborn enough to not let Barkley stay if he hasn't signed the contract next week but turns round a fortnight later and says he wants to stay. All been a bit of a mess but whatever happens I have faith in Koeman to improve our side over the summer.

He walks into all those squads.
Exactly their squads and only their squads
He can't get a game for England playing regularly for us
How do you think he will get on with England if he only gets league cup games and a few minutes here and there with the others
ROSS will not get in any of the top six starting 11 (with the exception of the pit dwellers ) and would not be first or second choice midfielder coming off the bench for most of them.
I don't know what crap the agent is feeding him but ROSS is not consistent enough yet for a top 5/6 club.
Maybe the agent realises this is his one and only chance of getting a few quid out of ROSS on a transfer fee

The season is all but over we all know that a decision has to made in the next few weeks anyway as the club cannot afford to let the players contract run down and Everton lose a possible 25m. If a deal was close or if a deal was likely then I think the language from the manager would be very different.

The club has been talking to Barkley and his agent and I would say that at this late stage in the season the manager and club know exactly what the player intends to do.

The language from the manager is preparing the supporters for the sale of one of their favourites because he wants to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.