Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder if it is him though. It could be his agent telling him that if he holds out he can get a better deal etc.

If he wants to stay then now is the time to tell his agent to come to an agreement with the club and get the deal done.

Ahh yet another excuse for Barkley

So ... his development / performances aren't what was expected because of

Moyes
Warnock
Woy
Martinez
Fat Sam
Southgate
Koeman
Leg break
The fans
His team mates

Now it's his agents fault he won't sign up?

OK, so leave Barkley "unsaid" in public too and get on with it behind the scenes. What's to gain from publicly doing what Koeman is doing, unless you are that ruthless across the board?

All I see is a hypocrite; I'm not a davek-ish Koeman basher either - just puzzled by the positive response to that from Koeman when, for me, all it does is highlight how much they see their arse with Raiola.

And all I see too is terrible man-management if he does want the player - way to treat a valued member of the squad.

Silence is sometimes the best policy - I understood it with Lukaku until this, but now it's clear that Koeman has a big gob when it suits him to have a big gob.
You don't know what the full dynamic is behind the scenes, both with the player and his agent.

He's obviously got his reasons for wanting this brought to a head at the seasons end, as opposed to it dragging on through the summer, and he's applying pressure via the media.

You don't know what the full dynamic is behind the scenes, both with the player and his agent.

He's obviously got his reasons for wanting this brought to a head at the seasons end, as opposed to it dragging on through the summer, and he's applying pressure via the media.

And turning the fans against the player.

But as @Tubey says...none of this towards Lukaku. The golden goose.

Status
Not open for further replies.