Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying apparently...

tenor.gif

It's like this...

Club wanted Ross to sign 100k a week deal at the beginning of the summer. Ross and his agent decide to see what happens over the summer and what deals any new signing will receive. Then reassess clubs offer, ask for parity with new signings (most probably on more than what was offered to Ross) then sign the new deal once parity is reached.

Y'all need to just chill a bit.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED

This is his breakout year and if it is with us we are in for a treat. His link up with Rooney, Klassen and Sandro will be sexier than Holly Whil-a-booby dressed as Harley Quinn.
Hold on there mate. She's a personal fave (though tbf Robbie filled out that costume much better).

Either way FC Sexy for the win!

If he stays I guarantee everyone's opinions of him will instantly flip.
I don't think many here have negative opinions of him. He's super talented. He's often been great for us. We all want him to stay.

The only negative opinions is his reluctance to sign a new deal when many believe the club have offered him a fair contract. No one knows the exact number, but I think most believe is at least a 100K a week.

If he stays he needs to get to 15 combined goals and assists to be certain of his place. There will be great competition in the forward thinking players.

Same will apply to all players in this group.

Gonna be an interesting season for sure

Even if he signs and stays, he won't be first choice, will get disgruntled, and probably asked to be sold next Summer anyway.
The positive I guess will be we can command a better fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.