Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went today but hadn't realised the shortarse was given the captaincy till now. Need to contextualise that or no sleep now.
I always used to say it was horrendous having Neville as captain, as I could think of no other team who'd hand the armband to their standout worst player. Seems to be a trend with us.

I have to agree, thought Ossie had a pretty good game today. I also think Osman is the better player (at this moment in time) than Barkley when the game is really congested and static, like it was in the first half or so when west ham were sitting back deep. Barkley really shines whne he has a lot of space to make things happen. He'll doubtless improve, but I think his current best strength is witht he ball at his feet charging forward, and you can't do that much when the other team is sitting all the way back and most passes are just going laterally back and forth across the 18.

He needs to start simples!! He can't/doesn't play well coming from the bench. For whatever reason he seems to have to start games. Considering Osman is usually very affective from the bench I wish bobby would stop pissing around with Barkley on the bench!

He needs to start simples!! He can't/doesn't play well coming from the bench. For whatever reason he seems to have to start games. Considering Osman is usually very affective from the bench I wish bobby would stop pissing around with Barkley on the bench!

What?

The lad needs a reality check, Does not start well from the bench ffs, He needs to get the WC out of his head and start doing his job be it starting or coming on late in the game

He deserves to be on the bench given his recent performances, He needs to earn his place back like everyone else

What?

The lad needs a reality check, Does not start well from the bench ffs, He needs to get the WC out of his head and start doing his job be it starting or coming on late in the game

He deserves to be on the bench given his recent performances, He needs to earn his place back like everyone else

Clearly u never heard of or take into account man management of players. Or getting the best out of players!

To suggest he's got the WC on his mind thus leading to bad form is nothing more than guesswork on your part. The fact he's a young lad coming back from injury is lost on you.

And I'd put money on you being a vocal complaining voice when moyes dropped Barkley.

Clearly u never heard of or take into account man management of players. Or getting the best out of players!

To suggest he's got the WC on his mind thus leading to bad form is nothing more than guesswork on your part. The fact he's a young lad coming back from injury is lost on you.

And I'd put money on you being a vocal complaining voice when moyes dropped Barkley.

So Osman should be dropped because Barkley does not like coming off the bench hahahahaha ok

"Listen boss be arsed coming on after 60 mins, Start me or i'm crap lad"

I can't stand Osman and have always wanted Barkley starting because he looks a beast at times but he needs to earn his spot back, Do you think he's done that since he's come back from injury?

He was rushed back/wanted to play against the [Poor language removed] badly and still had a done in toe still. I wouldn't say he deserves to be on the bench unless he wasn't fully fit.

So Osman should be dropped because Barkley does not like coming off the bench hahahahaha ok

"Listen boss be arsed coming on after 60 mins, Start me or i'm crap lad"

I can't stand Osman and have always wanted Barkley starting because he looks a beast at times but he needs to earn his spot back, Do you think he's done that since he's come back from injury?

I would say he hasn't done anything to not deserve his spot

I would say he hasn't done anything to not deserve his spot

Off the top of my head he was average against Villa and was the major reason they scored, Came on against Spurs and Chelsea and was poor

Why should he be starting a head of Osman on current form

I also think the fact the lad has zero assists this season is shocking given his position in the team

Off the top of my head he was average against Villa and was the major reason they scored, Came on against Spurs and Chelsea and was poor

I also think the fact the lad has zero assists this season is shocking given his position in the team

That is a bad stat but I'm sure he has got the odd assist for lukaku off the top of my head

All your comments are so black and white. It's pointless entering a discussion with you because I just don't think you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.