Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a bad apple
We don't need nor want a personality
Like him around the younger players again
The dowells galloways garbutts never benefited from being his party pal last time

Would hate him to influence this next crop of kids
First time I heard of this, is it true ?

Do people forget we carnt spend big and nearly got relagated with this squad last season, that very squad that bottled most of the season and only started turning up because of the fans pulling together and pushing them on?? Barkley strengths us so get him in, unless everyone is happy with gomez, davies and gbamin.......

Do people forget we carnt spend big and nearly got relagated with this squad last season, that very squad that bottled most of the season and only started turning up because of the fans pulling together and pushing them on?? Barkley strengths us so get him in, unless everyone is happy with gomez, davies and gbamin.......

….I think we understand that there must be better options than Barkley. Folk are paid lots of money at Everton to identify targets, even with a restricted budget.

Barkley doesn’t improve us because he’s not very good, will be blowing for tugs playing a pressing game, is as effective as Gomes when the opposition run past him & he plays like the game doesn’t matter. All of that without mentioning his off the field risk.

People know we can’t spend big, but they also know any monies spent on Barkley will be a waste.

Yeah but you dont project a team by being abusing towards players, even if there were knobs in the past
He will be divisive. We cannot get away from that. I can never properly get behind him because of what he did. I’m not alone. If they sign him there will be jeers and abuse.

They cannot make us forget. He did what he did. Do we want to take divisive decisions again?

I know it dosent but it should, it totally should, hopefully we can support the team next season from week one, not just the last 6 weeks

…I think these posts are a bit of a romantic nonsense.

Fans will support individuals and support the team if they feel they are performing. Benitez was unpopular but tolerated at the start when results were satisfactory. When his tactics and team selections became dreadful, the fans reacted like one would expect. Fortunately, he was forced out in the Nick of time thanks to supporters.

if a player performs the fans will react positively but you can’t expect fans to not criticise on a forum if performances are poor.

We all support Everton, we all want Everton to win. It’s a passionate game, there’ll always be criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.