Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Kenwright getting involved with transfers, Moshiri have free reign over the last few seasons has killed us
I respectfully disagree... Absolutely no one should be getting involved apart from Lampard and Thelwell. Kenwright has over stepped the mark here even if you Barkley back at the club or not.

We can't complain about Moshiri's meddling when Kenwright is still interfering going above Manager and Dof.

I respectfully disagree... Absolutely no one should be getting involved apart from Lampard and Thelwell. Kenwright has over stepped the mark here even if you Barkley back at the club or not.

We can't complain about Moshiri's meddling when Kenwright is still interfering going above Manager and Dof.
Agree with this. I'd be very surprised if Barkley was a player Lampard wanted so on this occasion it probably doesn't matter but if he really did want him and the deal was there to be done it shouldn't be vetoed because of the chairman's personal feelings.

Agree with this. I'd be very surprised if Barkley was a player Lampard wanted so on this occasion it probably doesn't matter but if he really did want him and the deal was there to be done it shouldn't be vetoed because of the chairman's personal feelings.
Its well known that Kenwright does bare grudges...Can't say am bothered but the bottom is he shouldn't be poking his nose in.

Maybe Kenwright was always the hero we needed. Pretty clear he was having none of the portly Spaniard either

Status
Not open for further replies.