Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a mentality thing with Ross, the lad had so much natural ability that he allowed himself to get inside his own head and it had a detrimental effect on his game. He could do something brilliant without thinking about it but when overthinking it would have an adverse effect. He always thought he was better than what he was and I think Martinez was partly to blame for that. I think the Chelsea fans were very frustrated with him over the simplest of things.
I've always thought it was Bobby brown shoes who was to blame

Don’t know why people think this is happening? Haven’t really been linked and Dele plays in the same position and barely gets a game?

The manner of his departure came across as a bit snide but I highly doubt Ross Barkley was the evil mastermind behind it. At most he took some bad advice from some greedy people, but we all make mistakes when we're young. Far bigger issue for me is the attitude and lifestyle since and I'd be dubious about signing him for that reason. That said, Lampard knows him and has worked with him so he is best placed to make the call and it should be him alone that does so.

The manner of his departure came across as a bit snide but I highly doubt Ross Barkley was the evil mastermind behind it. At most he took some bad advice from some greedy people, but we all make mistakes when we're young. Far bigger issue for me is the attitude and lifestyle since and I'd be dubious about signing him for that reason. That said, Lampard knows him and has worked with him so he is best placed to make the call and it should be him alone that does so.

Evidently. He lacks the mental capacity to mastermind anything.

But yeah, I'm with you. He strikes me as a footballer drifting through his career with no real desire to achieve anything. Nothing he has done since Everton changes my mind.

I just re-read Lampard's comments from when he was at Chelsea here.

www.footballtransfertavern.com/everton-fc-news/everton-toffees-transfer-news-chelsea-midfielder-ross-barkley-frank-lampard

Fairly positive stuff. I actually think we'd see some good performances from him initially as he tries to win people over. But then the novelty will wear off and he'll revert type.

Sorry if that sounds cynical, I just remember watching too much of Ross Barkley to be anything but cynical rn.

??

It's actually unhealthy the way blues are losing their minds over someone doing late summer clean up on their Instagram account.

Not one credible link anywhere.

It’s like people wanted Barkley to turn around to Chelsea and say “No, you will but me now God dammit. I don’t care if I’m going to be injured for the next three months. If I say that you will buy me now, then you will buy me now or suffer the consequences!”.

As if.

Status
Not open for further replies.