Ross Barkley back Yes or Naa?

Ross Barkley on a free

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley and Dele even if they’re past it in this midfield would create more chances than anyone we have at the minute. Yes, they aren’t players who are gonna track back etc but look where that’s got us the last few seasons.

Feels like we’re getting linked to all sorts of players for actual money when we can instantly improve support for the attack for free and concentrate on a RW and forward. (10m fee though for dele if he turns good obvs)
I thought that watching the Wigan game today were we created so few chances and even then Maupay spurned them all. How have we gone from the likes of James rodrigues to this dross so quickly?

close to ten years ago now that Ross & Rom were making us feel pretty good about our club.

...then Roberto said something extremely silly like "Ross Barkley is worth a hundred-million quid!" and he - and we - have been going downhill ever since.

It's a yes from me.

Barkley and Dele even if they’re past it in this midfield would create more chances than anyone we have at the minute. Yes, they aren’t players who are gonna track back etc but look where that’s got us the last few seasons.

Feels like we’re getting linked to all sorts of players for actual money when we can instantly improve support for the attack for free and concentrate on a RW and forward. (10m fee though for dele if he turns good obvs)

Iwobi was creating attacking opportunities all game today, the problem being WE HAVEN’T GOT A BLEEDING STRIKER…….

close to ten years ago now that Ross & Rom were making us feel pretty good about our club.

...then Roberto said something extremely silly like "Ross Barkley is worth a hundred-million quid!" and he - and we - have been going downhill ever since.

It's a yes from me.
The main reason for me not liking Moshiri early on. We had a proper good spine of a team, Stones, Barkley and Lukaku. Sold them all once he came in. Should have been his 1st job to keep them at the club, instead we wasted half a billion on nothing.

The main reason for me not liking Moshiri early on. We had a proper good spine of a team, Stones, Barkley and Lukaku. Sold them all once he came in. Should have been his 1st job to keep them at the club, instead we wasted half a billion on nothing.
indeed...tho' they all wanted to leave anyway.
Stones & Rom have done pretty well for themselves, to be fair.

Before the boos he was solid. After the boos came out he became a slightly better version of Iwobi. A meandering nothing player that screws around with the ball too much and slows play down. Swerve. I don’t want another Rooney situation. Especially when our midfield is the deepest position we have.

Not one of them wanted to stay at Everton.
Lukaku couldn’t hide his view of us as a stepping stone pretty much from his first interview, Barkley did what he did and Stones had his head turned by the Champions of England and richest club in the world at the time.
Mosh is a clown but not sure what he could have done to keep them.

Not one of them wanted to stay at Everton.
Lukaku couldn’t hide his view of us as a stepping stone pretty much from his first interview, Barkley did what he did and Stones had his head turned by the Champions of England and richest club in the world at the time.
Mosh is a clown but not sure what he could have done to keep them.
Just felt like instead of trying to keep them with bigger contracts and getting big names to join we just sold and replaced them with terrible signings..Klassen, Williams, (no one) think I’m just still bitter about the whole thing. Utter shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.