Ross Barkley back Yes or Naa?

Ross Barkley on a free

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

“See that club that made you and stood by you after mad leg break….. here’s how to do them out of 30 mil..”
I don’t like him either, but we did buy 3 players in his exact position who weren’t even as good. Plus Koeman didn’t like/play him so I’m not that surprised he wanted to bail. Saying that, awful way to do it using the club to get him fit and leaving for less like. Point still stands though, we’re crap and have no money, he improves us. It’s a yes from me, not assed.

What do our scouts do like
41OK+KefUjL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I don’t like him either, but we did buy 3 players in his exact position who weren’t even as good. Plus Koeman didn’t like/play him so I’m not that surprised he wanted to bail. Saying that, awful way to do it using the club to get him fit and leaving for less like. Point still stands though, we’re crap and have no money, he improves us. It’s a yes from me, not assed.
I loved Ross and felt we treated him terribly but, the way he bailed was too much

Also, not good enough

Also, never go back

Also, he’s taken to wearing a camera around his neck , genuinely, the final straw

Status
Not open for further replies.