Ross Barkley and England

Is it best for Everton if Ross Barkley is selected for England

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we already did mate. We have Englands most creative player, Belgiums first choice striker, Argentina's first choice defender, Irelands two best players, Wales captain, Internationals for Senegal and France, Ecuadors first choice striker, and an absolute shedload of great young players representing England at under U21 and youth levels. We just need 4 or so additions to the squad/first XI and we'll be challenging for the league.

Get in. When did this happen?

I0000SlAeNQY82lc.jpg

Anyone who thinks he shoudlnt be starting is deluded.

He is the best midfield player in that squad by some distance.

I don't watch arsenal every week but lately whenever they have been on TV I've watched and Oxlaide chamberlain should be nowhere near the starting 11.

He is not in good form yet Ross who is pretty much the form player in the league is benched. Genuinely can't understand the sheer stupidity of his treatment

Criminal that he hasn't started. Nice to see the expensive players all start though, that's bound to help...

Anyone who thinks he shoudlnt be starting is deluded.

He is the best midfield player in that squad by some distance.

I don't watch arsenal every week but lately whenever they have been on TV I've watched and Oxlaide chamberlain should be nowhere near the starting 11.

He is not in good form yet Ross who is pretty much the form player in the league is benched. Genuinely can't understand the sheer stupidity of his treatment
incredible that oxlade-chamberlain has been selected ahead of him. Oxlade-chamberlain wouldn't get into Everton's starting 11.

Getting the word out like
f44a7d1334e9a10aab9a5a23b85f995f.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/36848362

Looks like no-one outside of Everton thinks Barkley should be in...

Also, the state of this:

England v Lithuania (17:00 BST)

ca7b7551-cf73-4684-ad94-895272b0e601.jpg
Danny Mills

Ex-Leeds defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at 16:12
Suddenly England managers pick players on form and it’s a surprise.

incredible that oxlade-chamberlain has been selected ahead of him. Oxlade-chamberlain wouldn't get into Everton's starting 11.
I actually like him but he looks completely out of form for arsenal.

He played a back 3 last week without stones but included jones & smalling two players who Are scared to Death of the ball.

his thought process & Decision making I can't fathom very very strange

I actually like him but he looks completely out of form for arsenal.

He played a back 3 last week without stones but included jones & smalling two players who Are scared to Death of the ball.

his thought process & Decision making I can't fathom very very strange
Southgate knows the fear of the penalty

Ox in front of Barkley, laughable that! This is what annoys me about England and the reason I couldn't give one about how they get on. Never play people in form.

The FA are only interested in selling tickets for Wembley against these Minnows so pack the team with Kondon based players. In what world does Oxlade Chamberlain get in ahead of Ross?

Status
Not open for further replies.