ROONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

I think it would be a massive statement.

Not only do we intend to do new, great things but we are also taking back what is rightfully ours.

Wayne Rooney and EFC have unfinished business and now is the last best chance for him to finish it.

Lure him from United to become involved in the new Everton would make the football world sit up and take notice.

Wayne is still easily the best English player around.

Wayne is that you?

Just kidding. But seriously- i would prefer to put the money it would take getting rooney into a young, rising star for the future.

It is now or never.

And as they ain't in the CL this season there is nowt really to keep him there.

Come home Wayne and spearhead the Everton Renaissance.

He wants those five goals to be their all-time leading scorer... if he got them in the first couple of games and slapped in a transfer request to rejoin us before the window closed... or am I dreaming :):):)

I disagree.

I think it would be a massive statement.

Not only do we intend to do new, great things but we are also taking back what is rightfully ours.

Wayne Rooney and EFC have unfinished business and now is the last best chance for him to finish it.

Lure him from United to become involved in the new Everton would make the football world sit up and take notice.

Wayne is still easily the best English player around.

He owes himself and us a derby winner (or two) and a V to the Kop aka Sheeds ;););););)

Someone send me his address, I will go and pick him up and bring him home on behalf of those who still dream of a Rooney #18 reunion.

I always said I wanted Rooney back and in my heart I really mean it, but as someone said earlier he had a chance to leave on a free but took a fat contract instead. My head says he will stay were he is unfortunately.

Head and heart are very conflicting.

Someone send me his address, I will go and pick him up and bring him home on behalf of those who still dream of a Rooney #18 reunion.

I always said I wanted Rooney back and in my heart I really mean it, but as someone said earlier he had a chance to leave on a free but took a fat contract instead. My head says he will stay were he is unfortunately.

Head and heart are very conflicting.
When faced with this dilemma remember; one is designed for thinking, and one is a blood pump.

A return would've been good a couple of years ago and he was ok at Duncan's testimonial but the time has now passed.

When faced with this dilemma remember; one is designed for thinking, and one is a blood pump.

A return would've been good a couple of years ago and he was ok at Duncan's testimonial but the time has now passed.
This is quite possibly the best advice I think I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.