Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Everton rather than just Koeman at the moment. They’ve proper sold him down the river not getting a striker. Obviously he should still be doing better tactically etc but they’ve left him short in key areas. Walsh takes as much of the blame as Koeman for me. No wide players signed, no full backs signed, no main striker signed. Then you’ve got Kenwright still somehow heavily involved.

Club is rotten and needs a major overhaul.

That's probably why they are giving him such leeway. They feel it's their fault swell maybe.

Anyone who thinks we are too good to go down is deluded.

This team has played negative football that has struggled to create chances let alone score from the 1st whistle of the season, any team who struggles to score go down its a fact.

Today what exactly did cech have to do other than Rooney’s strike.

They did or they woudnt of gave him it. There merely now doing what they can do stay up.
If they wanted him, why did they wait until almost pre season to give him the job?

He was always going to fail and that's why the Leicester board pounced, ironically the general consensus appears to be that Leicester have played ok, maybe been a tad unlucky, yet they still pulled the trigger.

Anyone who thinks we are too good to go down is deluded.

This team has played negative football that has struggled to create chances let alone score from the 1st whistle of the season, any team who struggles to score go down its a fact.

Today what exactly did cech have to do other than Rooney’s strike.

Goals win you games. And we have no striker Rooney niasse aside not saying Calvert lewin as he's a kid to score are goals. Selling lukaku was an utter disgrace ( to not get one in I mean )

If they wanted him, why did they wait until almost pre season to give him the job?

He was always going to fail and that's why the Leicester board pounced, ironically the general consensus appears to be that Leicester have played ok, maybe been a tad unlucky, yet they still pulled the trigger.

Wtf lol they gave him the job because they wanted to no doubt about it mate or they woudnt of lol ffs

This is true, but why are we set up as if we have Giroud up top mate?

We didn't get that striker Koeman wanted, so he should be changing our style accordingly. :coffee:

We have strikers. Sandro Rooney Niasse DCL Mirallas. It’s Koeman’s issue to get a tune out of what he has. It’s hardly like he’s got Marcus Bent and trying to get 4th....

Both good points. Can't argue with either.

Let’s see what happens but few will be surprised if we have to take yet another hammering at Chelsea to put another nail in Koemans coffin. Even that might not be enough.

For Gods sake does anyone at Everton have even an ounce of pride in the club? What exactly needs to be proven / unproven at this stage? We have been dire, awful, diabolical from the point the first ball was kicked this season.

Once again the joke is on the fans. I’m not one for banners and protests but they arise from sheer and utter frustration so if it comes to that I’ll give my full support.

Its easy for fans to say lets sack the manager, we have no pressure on us ,just a passion for the club. We couls sack Koeman and replace him and by Christmas its all gone pear shaped again. What do you do then ,start the process of again?
Amazingly difficult decision to vbe made,glad I don't have to make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.