Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner hasn't put forward any ambitions or targets for this season mate, so don't be telling porkies ;)

Look, I'm really unsure.

I want Moshiri to be decisive and that's the main thing.

If we're going to sack Koeman, it might as well be now, as there are two quality replacements we could at least try for even if they don't come off in Tuchel and Ancelotti.

But, there's the other side of the coin in that it's still - even though it doesn't feel that way - extremely early in the campaign relatively speaking, and even at this stage one or two positive results changes everything.

I'm really split.

Yes I'm split too.

He had bad starts with Southampton and still turned it around.

Judging by Mosh's comments (however true they may be) Koeman will be here a while yet. All so pointless! He'll be gone by the end of the year and we'll of wasted three mouths worth of possible results. I don't like seeing managers sacked but let's be honest here, Koeman is a dead man walking and it's a question of when he goes now not if.

fair enough, I missed that.

Apologies @bluestevon

I haven't been impressed with Moshiri this season.

In fact, bar the kids and Prince Oumar, everything since the Romelu Lukaku sale in July has reeked of crap from all involved - Moshiri, Bill, the board, the manager, the coaching staff (what does Dunc actually do!?), the experienced players and Steve Walsh - has been awful.

Why are we picking on Dunc?

What does Erwin Koeman do?

Goes back to the shouts about Steve Round just because people didn't like him

Lukaku credited Dunc with helping him improve - I wouldn't mind betting DCL would say similar things if asked.

Football is an either-or thing in this scenario. Of course Koeman has Moshiri's full support now, and in theory, and he has to say that until the point is reached where he is sacked.

I would still much rather him keeping his job by putting a good run of wins and performances together, but things are not pointing to it turning out like that.

The process for Koeman to leave has now begun, with Moshiri's comments effectively putting him and the rest of us on notice. It's being discussed in the media and contenders, however stupid, and unrealistic, are and will start to float.

Would love to have seen him gone this morning, and I have no sympathy for him, on his wedge and with a bumper pay-off.

But they don't do things that way at Everton. The end is nigh, and it is already ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.