Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely clueless. His team selection is wrong every game without fail then has to use subs to fix it. How is that even possible??? If gana and schneiderlin start another game together that's me done til koeman leaves.

He is absolutely clueless. His team selection is wrong every game without fail then has to use subs to fix it. How is that even possible??? If gana and schneiderlin start another game together that's me done til koeman leaves.

There must be some great vaults in here. Anyone care to do the honours naming and shaming the clowns that thought we hired a winner and world class manager?

The last berk got 2 full seasons serving up this garbage so Ron gets more time from me but he needs to pull the finger out sharpish and figure out how to win some football matches.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-28_22-39-23.png
    upload_2017-9-28_22-39-23.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 62
Please just sack him! We improve when he makes changes and then plays the same starting 11 and formation again. He doesn't have a clue.

Except he started two of the subs from the last game, the other being unavailable, and they were both pretty poor so....

Unbeaten in 3 hey ;)

Really though, that was absolutely grim but I don't think changing the manager will help. Over recent times we've always had quality in the team. Be that from Baines and Coleman at full back or Lukaku and Barkley going forward.

I see nothing in that team tonight to get me excited. It's a mix of steady pros and a few promising kids who should probably be out on loan in the Championship. We can change the manager but it won't change the fact the players aren't anywhere near the standard required to match the alleged ambitions of Champions League football.

He deserves to be fired. I wouldn't pull the plug if I was the owner just yet, but I'd make sure he knew that he was on a thin leash. You don't jeopardize success to force your fatally flawed philosophy on the squad. He is trying to prove everyone wrong, and he is digging himself a bigger hole by the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.