Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed a load if players who taken individually yeah sound and look good. But taken as a whole is a mess

United did the exact opposite. Signed players they needed to make the whole better.

We will go out the next two games all out to get draws and we'll likely fail badly against United and I'm worried about the Italians as well.
You've just summed up the difference between a top manager and an average one.

GOT is sour tonight I see. Why not log off, go run a bath, grab a beer & chill out till Thursday.

Ran a bath for the missus already had a few and will have a few more beers mate, will that make today's performance any less embarrassing though, methinks not.

The day I'm not arsed about getting g absolutely rimmed at goodison by a spurs side that really isn't that good is the day I quit.

It always baffled me people being excited by this appointment.

I understand being ok with the choice, and getting behind the manager whilst here, but being excited by it and being a 'fan' of his.....strange to me. He reeks of bog standard Peter Reid/Gordon Strachan type managerial level to me, just doing the rounds and doing ok. Completely uninspiring.

Then there's the @Everton_Gary level bizarrely calling him world class.
Exactly. Koeman has never been a top manager - why we think he's going to turn into one after 17 years is baffling. He's currently displaying all the traits that made him a flop outside of Holland in a number of previous jobs.

You can't say that though because we have a Director of Fraud.

Sorry I meant, Director of ****all.

No wait...

a Director of Football.
Seems pretty clear that Koeman calls the shots on most of the first team signings. This mess is mainly on him in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.