Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only prove how OTT your being by comparing Koeman to Walker. Nobody even comes close to that idiots level. Not Koeman, not Moyes, not Smith and not even Martinez. He remains in a class all of his own for pure stupidity.
Was at an after dinner speakers night last week and as soon as his name was mentioned a few of the players there that played under him grimiced before giving a couple of stories about him that would make mike Bassett a decent option.

Ee rr man u u have our best striker
4 games into his 2nd season?

You might be those who believe Everton can get Mourinho or Conte as managers.
It should take a fan a year of coming to a conclusion about a manager, this fella has worsened us just as much as Martinez worsened us after a year, only spent 3x as much money

Ee rr man u u have our best striker

It should take a fan a year of coming to a conclusion about a manager, this fella has worsened us just as much as Martinez worsened us after a year, only spent 3x as much money

Are you real?

Come back when he gets 11th next May. This is inconclusive.

You only prove how OTT your being by comparing Koeman to Walker. Nobody even comes close to that idiots level. Not Koeman, not Moyes, not Smith and not even Martinez. He remains in a class all of his own for pure stupidity.

Indeed he was a clown, full of his own self importance and thought he knew more than everyone else. Spent a few bob on the wrong players too. Sound familiar??

It always baffled me people being excited by this appointment.

I understand being ok with the choice, and getting behind the manager whilst here, but being excited by it and being a 'fan' of his.....strange to me. He reeks of bog standard Peter Reid/Gordon Strachan type managerial level to me, just doing the rounds and doing ok. Completely uninspiring.

Then there's the @Everton_Gary level bizarrely calling him world class.
Obsessed? Leave it.

I'm sure you'd love to have Martinez back. He was fired, move on.

Ron's assessment of the game differs entirely to mine. According to Ron, we were in control and doing good for the first 30 minutes and then it all went to pot after we went behind. That isn't what i watched. I watched a team playing poorly, struggling in all areas of the field, unable to create and devoid of passion and hard work for at least the first 80 minutes of the game. The last 10 minutes or so there was a slight improvement but that was probably because Spurs cared not as it was all over. Doubt Spurs will play many easier games than that this season. Even the poorer teams of the league put an effort in even if they lack quality players.

Keep it honest Ron. Crap is crap, no matter how much you paint it.
I think the expression is 'you can't polish a turd'

In Koeman's defence, that is an unbalanced team rather than a bad one. However it is unbalanced because of him, and it will need him to admit his mistakes and sort it out. I hope our next league side looks a bit like this:

Pickford

Kenny - Keane - Holgate - Baines

Davies - Snides - Gueye

Sigurdsson

DCL - Sandro

Status
Not open for further replies.