Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot will depend on the Everton project.
We all know that it took a lot to take him away from Southampton. I don't think the salary alone was the deciding factor.
It is clear that he has bought into the picture painted for him by Moshiri of where he wants the club to go.
The question is if he still believes in that ambition.
I think Arsenal certainly would /will be interested this summer.

I think we all knew that Koeman was just passing through to build up his CV

For that reason I'm not as gutted with the Barca links because I'd already come to terms that he wasn't here for a long time

It's just annoying that this is all happening now, when there aren't any clear replacements for Koeman should he decide to move on

Ideally we'd get at least another year out of him before he goes, which will give us time to line up a replacement, but if he wants out sooner and Arsenal/Barca are willing to pay the compo to get him out of his contract, then I will personally be nervous about the identity of the new appointment

I think we all knew that Koeman was just passing through to build up his CV

For that reason I'm not as gutted with the Barca links because I'd already come to terms that he wasn't here for a long time

It's just annoying that this is all happening now, when there aren't any clear replacements for Koeman should he decide to move on

Ideally we'd get at least another year out of him before he goes, which will give us time to line up a replacement, but if he wants out sooner and Arsenal/Barca are willing to pay the compo to get him out of his contract, then I will personally be nervous about the identity of the new appointment
This.
He's not here for long-term anyway.
Disagree though Mikey, there are plenty of other good managers out there we could replace him with.

Give me the name mate.

5594534-3x2-700x467.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.