Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is acceptable to post "Jizz in your Ma's mouth"? It is quite upsetting to read posts of this nature when I no longer have a mother. But hey ho, that's ok.

Steevie...do us all a favour & eat a Snickers...You cock juggling thunder [Poor language removed]!
shocked.gif

So it is acceptable to post "Jizz in your Ma's mouth"? It is quite upsetting to read posts of this nature when I no longer have a mother. But hey ho, that's ok.
I apologised and edited my post Steevie.

I hope that this has helped to change your view of the (in your own words) 'knobs and kopites' on this forum.

I apologised and edited my post Steevie.

I hope that this has helped to change your view of the (in your own words) 'knobs and kopites' on this forum.

Both Knobs and Kopites are non offensive words. Ok, kopites maybe. But I am receiving replies with attached photos urging me to go and support Liverpool. Having clumsy responses and yet I get flagged everywhere. Makes loads of sense this.

Both Knobs and Kopites are non offensive words. Ok, kopites maybe. But I am receiving replies with attached photos urging me to go and support Liverpool. Having clumsy responses and yet I get flagged everywhere. Makes loads of sense this.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.