Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
His treatment of Barkley has been debated to death on here & I'm loathe to bring it up however josh winks of Tottenham has been called up to the England squad today.

Now I'm sorry but if this pretender wasnt publicly questioning tom Davies form & actually bothered to play our best fit midfielder then it would Be different.

I don't really want Davies to play for England but I'd imagine he wants too & unfortunately his chances of doing so are greatly increased playing somewhere else.

Probably due to his higher state of consciousness

Some nerds have predicted we will retain our 7th place title, 16 pts behind 6th place RS:

All is not lost for Everton

Sunday's defeat by Burnley leaves Everton languishing in 17th. Much more was expected of Ronald Koeman's side after spending £142m in the summer.

But Toffees fans can be buoyed by Gracenote's prediction of them finishing seventh, the same as its pre-season prediction, albeit with fewer points.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41468743

Some nerds have predicted we will retain our 7th place title, 16 pts behind 6th place RS:

All is not lost for Everton

Sunday's defeat by Burnley leaves Everton languishing in 17th. Much more was expected of Ronald Koeman's side after spending £142m in the summer.

But Toffees fans can be buoyed by Gracenote's prediction of them finishing seventh, the same as its pre-season prediction, albeit with fewer points.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41468743

Marvellous, we're putting all our faith on something akin to Paul, the lucky World Cup Octopus lol

Brighton - win
Lyon - draw
Arsenal- loss
Chelsea- loss

They're the predictions I'm making for our next 4, and that is being optimistic.

He's got no chance of being here by the end of October.

Some rags saying the players have lost faith in Ronald and he seems distant and Ronald is resigned to his fate. Probably trash but.....

I doubt they would have lost faith in him so quickly when I think all of the new signings said it was his presence that made them want to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.