Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can ask any fee we want now - if he fails to sign he still has a bit to go on on his contract we slapa 100 million on him now it's his problem if no one comes in - all this buy out clauses are rubbish anyway it's better us just setting the selling price if he wants to go!

That sounds like something a Brexiter would say to make himself feel better about an impending change for the worst.

Hang on...

Looks like was embargoed till 5pm, as the times, the echo, the telegraph all ran the story at same time = come from the club

Everyone has got it.

Joyce, Buxton, Hunter, King, O'Keeffe, it's actually the most organised and well timed press release I don't think it's come from the club, as they couldn't organise something this well. lol lol

Sucks, but combined with funds added (and wise investment) it represents an opportunity to remake the entire attack.

Don't blame him or us for how it played out, except insofar as we couldn't kick on for fourth over four seasons. Let's finish as high up the table as possible, cash out, and use the money wisely.

Swap for Rooney, I can't wait!

giphy.gif

Everyone has got it.

Joyce, Buxton, Hunter, King, O'Keeffe, it's actually the most organised and well timed press release I don't think it's come from the club, as they couldn't organise something this well. lol lol
Not sure Raiola cares too much about The Echo. He'd not be in a hurry to dump the news on them. The club, on the other hand, would.

Status
Not open for further replies.