Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly he has no buyout clause now - so we can mint the sale - contracts with buy out clauses are always met!
If he had signed a 90 million one someone would have bought him!
I would start at 100 million + hes better than Gareth Bale!
Or he could run it down haha I'm bo5t surprised. He's been here 3 years and we were always going to need CL to keep him. He could be the leagues topscorer this season, finishing 7th. Has to grate as a player

Don't see the problem. He still has 2 years on his contract.

It's really simple actually. He is very ambitious. It's now up to Moshiri and Kenwright to show Everton matches his ambition. If it does, he'll stay and win prices here.

To be fair, since Moshiri has come in I've seen massive improvements in how the club is run.

Under Kenwright we'd have never orchestrated such a superbly contiguous release to the media about our best player leaving. Fair play.

Or he could run it down haha I'm bo5t surprised. He's been here 3 years and we were always going to need CL to keep him. He could be the leagues topscorer this season, finishing 7th. Has to grate as a player
This.
It's time Everton matches his ambition.

Listen to me, the return of the number one ITK.

It was 99.9 percent done just before Xmas.

He has been tapped up, that's why he hasn't signed in my humble view.

If Mino Railoa said it was raining outside, I'd goto the window and check.

He said it was 99.9% done back in December. Seems to be a play by him to create some pressure and get us to cave into his demands.

You all believed the agent and then thought the Sky Sports News day at Finch Farm the next day it was going to be announced.

Agents will say one thing to the media but will be doing something different behind the scenes.

We also would not announce Rom's new contract to just sky, local media, BBC and papers would be in attendance.

Seriously, some of you people need to get a grip on reality. The latest one people have put 2 + 2 together and got 87 is that Peel is going to announce our new stadium in Cannes at a real estate conference.

You couldn't make it up.

BAWK.

Best mates with Pogba, same agent.

Zlatan leaving for MLS in the summer, we get Rooney and cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.