Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting frustrated reading through this fume & then i realised it was just the same fume-ers who turn up on match day. Allow them to drown in their negativity. They'll soon disappear.

You almost had me

Just want to say he has pretty much done nothing different to any other player at other teams.

Hazard speaks of Real, Eriksen says he's wants to play at the highest level... best player of any club usually sprouts the same nonsense anyway.

Just want to say he has pretty much done nothing different to any other player at other teams.

Hazard speaks of Real, Eriksen says he's wants to play at the highest level... best player of any club usually sprouts the same nonsense anyway.

While I get your point, and agree with it, I struggle to recall a contracted player of any club saying playing for them isnt an option.

edit. Oh, hang on, that Pierre Van Hoidonk (sic) at Forest(?).

Would not be surprised if Chelsea/Utd/Bayern/West Ham are not prepared to pay the asking price or even close and Lukaku is getting anxious and under his agents instructions is starting to rock the boat and try to get the price down . I think if clubs are really interested he will be very expensive.
Everton will have given interested clubs a time limit and after that they will probably keep him for another season. Somebody made a comparision with VVD earlier today.
60M for a centrehalf , then what price for a centreforward that scores as many goals as Lukaku does.

About as much intelligence as a dingy club doorman...why can't he keep his mouth shut rather than blabbing to the press ?

See ya later Rom

Good point but surely the chance to play with the likes of crouch , niasse and kone would be to good to turn down.
I swear you are being tongue in cheek. You make some very insightful calls (ie getting Yakubu in to pair up with Crouch....I get that), but then you confound me with calls for Niasse and Kone. I play a lot of FIFA17 (granted, I'm not very good), and their rating coefficients, whilst handy, are not top 4 standard. I currently have Zlatan and Aguerro in my team and I hazard that these are a better striker pairing than Arouna and Oumar.

Btw, whilst messing about with my console yesterday I worked out that if you rearrange the letters in Oumar Niasse, you come up with Arouna Messi

Good riddance.

Let's move on to a bigger and better team.

In a weird kind of way I think this could be a blessing in disguise for our team.

2A1B4BAC00000578-0-image-m-9_1435660442745.jpg

Tbf I thought that it was his mother. He was getting ready to sign the new contract but she convinced him it was better not to sign it.

Could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.