Rom and Barkley new deals till 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an ITK or wannabe but just been told that both Ross and Rom have signed new deals that will keep them at the club till 2022.
Hope its right, really good source (agent related)pretty sure he is genuine. Just to be clear not a big Barkley fan and also resigned to losing Rom until I was told this, you can check my posting history.
But this is a guy who told me about a month before Benitez was appointed at Newcastle that he would be their new manager and to put money on it and I gave him a dogs life for being full of it!

Just passing on what I believe to be genuine info, not ITK.
YES.

youguysstill_zpsb9f41ab4.gif

I love the phrase 'I wont lose any sleep over it'. I actually had a dream they both signed new deals, we announced it the same day we announced Rooney, pickford, Gylfi and Klaassen signed.

The four new signings where on the front cover of the programme, like the one from years ago with Collins, dacourt, materazzi and Cleland IIRC.

Woke up thinking ohh my god, checked skysports app and I realised it was a wet dream :rant:

Aston Villa home - Collins missed a pen and I think we went on to draw a load of games at home nil nil.

Sold my PlayStation to buy my first season ticket on my own that season was £110

I love the phrase 'I wont lose any sleep over it'. I actually had a dream they both signed new deals, we announced it the same day we announced Rooney, pickford, Gylfi and Klaassen signed.

The four new signings where on the front cover of the programme, like the one from years ago with Collins, dacourt, materazzi and Cleland IIRC.

Woke up thinking ohh my god, checked skysports app and I realised it was a wet dream :rant:

Aston Villa home - Collins missed a pen and I think we went on to draw a load of games at home nil nil.

Sold my PlayStation to buy my first season ticket on my own that season was £110

Your playstation was worthless unless it was chipped anyway lol PS1 with about 100 games, all blag with scanned covers, blotchy, blurred, like when you magnify a small image to breaking point :D

I think we had scored about 9 goals in total by December and most of them where away. 2 goals at home in 3 months.
I remember getting a Golden Goal ticket and it saying 'September'. That was gutting.

Gotta be honest mate, no need to speak to the girl that way.

I completely accept that it was unnecessary and inappropriate.

I sincerely apologise to the lady and anyone else who was offended.

I'm taking a self imposed break from the forum. During this time I will reflect on my actions and re assess my moral fibre.

Bully.

Cleland? it was a nightmare you had.

Cleland? it was a nightmare you had.

Back then mate, any new signing was most welcome, I think we should of called new signings - new saviours, because we were crying out for a miracle return to our former glory.

Did you copy this of the Merseyside blue red"banter" page which leads to a link of our score against the kopites this season?

Not only have you badly been mugged off for believing it you've now made yourself look a fool

Gotta be honest mate, no need to speak to the girl that way.

Just for the entertainment, how would you approach that situation ?

Allo my princess, I have vintage ales frozen deep in the ice caves of the Antarctic, would you care for a blast of my finest ? (ales of course).

Turns out its just a cold bottle of Coors Light in the fridge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.