Confirmed Signing Robin Olsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Everton Robin Olsen. Not too excited by this transfer, but that's mainly because I know nothing about the guy really. If Carlo Ancelotti and Marcel Brands believe he is good enough to keep Pickford on his toes and even step in if needs be, then it's a case of trusting that he's the right man for the job.

Wow the expers on Roma backup keeper’s abilities here .... I have no idea how you watch so much footy to base opinions on players like this
I for one see him as 30 experienced enough to know how to catch a ball and step up the pressure on Butterfingers until a Real replacement appears
You may have noticed there’s not many keepers not making mistakes right now so good ones are hard the pry away

I remember him playing against Norway last year in the qual for Europe. It ended 3-3 and I remember he saved some good efforts.

The verdict from a Swedish forum is that he is on the same level as Pickford can do great saves but often does mistakes.

People, learn your lesson like I have with DCL, if Carlo likes the look of someone then he's a good'n.

I've seen the NEA, MEH, who is he, and all the other sarcastic comments about this signing, exactly what I was like with DCL.

There's more to goalkeeping than the odd brilliant save, if gets his chance, which I think he will, and if he's a calming figure for the defence and a good organiser then he'll be worth his weight in gold.

In Carlo we trust

People, learn your lesson like I have with DCL, if Carlo likes the look of someone then he's a good'n.

I've seen the NEA, MEH, who is he, and all the other sarcastic comments about this signing, exactly what I was like with DCL.

There's more to goalkeeping than the odd brilliant save, if gets his chance, which I think he will, and if he's a calming figure for the defence and a good organiser then he'll be worth his weight in gold.

In Carlo we trust

Olsen was on loan at Cagliari last season. Carlo will know about this keeper. People are challenging King Carlo lol. He is tall 1.96m long arms so claiming high ball not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.