Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, let's focus on the bad officiating decision, ignoring the fact that they could have scored more (Aguero, meet post). And we didn't look like ever getting it back once they got on top.

Don't talk sense my dear friend, it would have been perfectly acceptable if city had scored 3 legitimate goals in bobbys world

I mean what top flight manager says that lollol

Royle Dunc and Sheedy know how the game is played -
A list of players who are too old - Baines- Jags - Barry - Osman - Kone -Gibson - Hibbert - Howard - all on the books two out of that lot can play 90 minutes what a waste of time contracting them only in bold are wirth keeping for another season!
Oh and we are beginning to look like Wigan every week -
RM his subs tonight baffled almost every blue!
It confused me

This comment sums the bloke up "We played with incredible character and incredible swagger" now I don't know who taught him English but there was no character or swagger by anyone in a Royal blue jersey tonight. Goodbye not sure when I will be back.

I have gone for out .
I have no confidence in him being able to sort out the defensive side of the game .

I think getting a new manager in may give us a small chance of holding on to the young players as they may give a new manager one season .

Shame but there are more managers out there than Martinez and Moyes .

What he needs to do ASAP.

Howard out, Joel in.
Stones out, Jagielka and Mori in.
Two natural wide players always.

Joel - Coleman - Jagielka - Mori - Baines - Barry - McCarthy - Deuofeu - Barkley - Mirallas/Lennon - Lukaku

Don't talk sense my dear friend, it would have been perfectly acceptable if city had scored 3 legitimate goals in bobbys world

I mean what top flight manager says that lollol
He has to make excuses for his [Poor language removed] mamagement

What he needs to do ASAP.

Howard out, Joel in.
Stones out, Jagielka and Mori in.
Two natural wide players always.

Joel - Coleman - Jagielka - Mori - Baines - Barry - McCarthy - Deuofeu - Barkley - Mirallas/Lennon - Lukaku
Totally agree and martinez out

Status
Not open for further replies.