Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really are getting new owners and a potential big TV deal then we should approach Mourinho right now.

Man U do not appear to want him and we are a potential top side in need of a big character at the helm.

Martinez is awful and needs binning now.
Spanish Mike Walker.

I am so fed up with refereeing decisions this season, that I can't be ar5ed getting angry about tonight.
Unfair to poll purely on a result where we've been tucked up by a well dodgy referee, but overall on the evidence of last season and large chunks of this season, yes I think it's time for a change.
Somebody within Everton Needs to take the Bulls by the horns and go after Mourinho.

Until the board or takeover is sorted we can't go after Jose lol

He's actually worse than Rodgers both tactically and chatting absolute bubbles.

I'm sorry bobby but I don't accept city scoring 3 goals, I'd be more concerned with why they would have scored 3 goals. But eh that doesn't bother anyone who has delivered one of the worst defensive records in recent times

Carry on pal

Knee jerking plotter :)

With great love, affection and respect Prev are you feeling quite alright?

Salvage what in the league? Salvage our place in it is the best we can hope for.

We are four points away from Stoke who are having a 'good season' (according to Sky)

Season is not over by any means. Just we keep shooting ourselves in the foot

For the same reason I was against Moyes despite the late finishes in the league that meant nothing, I am totally not arsed about the remaining games and how we do. The season is dead as of right now, so if we can only turn up when there's no pressure, that's the mentality of losers, led by a loser.

The FA Cup would change the minds of some people but, again, I don't see why it should. We could get Championship and below sides all the way to the final - it's not a measuring stick of performance; it's a case of blind luck and one off performances.

So at this point in time, there's no way back for Martinez for me.

If he'd any self respect or honour he'd resign for whats happened in the last 18 months ! We all laughed at Brenda across the park but his worse at this stage :-( My 5 year old godson would have us in European places with the squad we've got :) Players heads are all gone and they over complicate everything and do nothing well :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.