Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moore06

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get everyone opinions on who our other rivals are apart from the red s*ite and i dont mean this year alone.

I think Manure would be up there

Anyone else

Cheers Lads

Every club are our rivals as far as i'm concerned, but some more than others.

My hatred for Arsenal is growing at an alarming rate lately.

newcastle...not really rivals because their so [Poor language removed]. but i just hate them more than everyone (exept r/s).

Horrible deluded retards.

I think long term, our rivals will be the RS, Villa, Spurs and possibly another team (Blackburn/Portsmouth/City) and we'll all be fighting for the last CL spot for a few years to come.

Then Abramovich will tire of Chelsea, sell up and they'll get dragged down into it.

Having said all that, I bet one of the teams that comes up from the Championship will either come close to, or qualify for UEFA football the following season.

Every club are our rivals as far as i'm concerned, but some more than others.

My hatred for Arsenal is growing at an alarming rate lately.

That is strange as I feel the same way about Arsenal. I've come to the point where they don't respect anyone else so why should I show any to them. Wenger is another one I sick of hearing from, moaning frog

He has a classic case of "Oh, I didn't see ze incident in question" when a desicion goes against, but if a player is off-side and a goal is disallowed, he magically becomes privvie to some kind of ethereal position that allows him a view of the play so he can say "Oh, but 'ee was clearly on-zide and zee goal should have stood"

He has a classic case of "Oh, I didn't see ze incident in question" when a desicion goes against, but if a player is off-side and a goal is disallowed, he magically becomes privvie to some kind of ethereal position that allows him a view of the play so he can say "Oh, but 'ee was clearly on-zide and zee goal should have stood"

Exactly Dylan, nicely put mate;)

wenger suffers from the growing disease - 'typical kopite hypocrisy'.

let him get on with it, i hope cahill puts a real one on fabregas at the emirates in just over a month.

i think there was a time when many people admired arsenal for the quality of their football, but their more recent cynicism & arrogance has turned most against them.

Wenger has always been a patronising [Poor language removed] when the subject of Everton arises, he's only ever shown us disrespect whether it be pre or post match snide remarks, for those reasons alone i find him to be a genuine, first class head of a dic k.

Status
Not open for further replies.