RIP football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly hate for us to sign a Suarez. He's a detestable little [Poor language removed].

For today only, can the word **** be uncensored?? It's so deserving? Or can it be automatically changed to Atkinson or Saurez??

Guys, get it into your heads now: THERE WILL NEVER BE VIDEO TECHNOLOGY USED IN FOOTBALL. Why? Because the elite clubs - you all know who they are - own the game and they will not allow it because they know, THEY KNOW, they get more than their fair share of dodgy refereeing decisions. Football is a disgusting, corrupt scam rigged in favour of the status quo. That's why the new "fair play" rules are coming in, so that newcomers like Man City - or even us if we ever found a billionaire owner - cannot be allowed to muscle in on the market share of the elite clubs.

Dalglish says he wont watch the Rodwell incident and he's going off on holiday for two weeks now. He went off for another holiday last time he managed a Derby at Goodison to the funny farm. The cracked cnut.

Gotta give him credit, thats quite an inventive way of not admitting what a ****house decision it was.

Must of thought that one up over a half time bottle of whisky.

Looking forward to the Wigan v St Helens match up in a few hours, banish this memory from my mind. Sadly football has become a soap opera of the worst kind, stumbling from one unedifying moment to the next.

I feel the same as you, i have lost interest in football and the plain cheating that goes on and the favouritism od a few clubs. I can get a family season ticket for wigan Rugby for £250.oo watch an exciting game with no diving or moaning at the ref,sitting in the sun with a beer in my hand!.

Hopefully while dalglish is on holiday he can get a haircut that doesn't make him look like someone with learning difficulties. At least we won't have to see his dopey collapsed-lung face for a couple of weeks.

Dalglish could've actually done the world of football a favour today by moaning about the red card decision. He's been moaning for weeks now about decisions that've gone against him, and when one goes in his favour, he keeps him mouth shut and says he wont even bother watching it. He could have made a difference today but didn't, the hypocritical saggy faced gooch.

Dalglish could've actually done the world of football a favour today by moaning about the red card decision. He's been moaning for weeks now about decisions that've gone against him, and when one goes in his favour, he keeps him mouth shut and says he wont even bother watching it. He could have made a difference today but didn't, the hypocritical saggy faced gooch.

Good shout...

Guys, get it into your heads now: THERE WILL NEVER BE VIDEO TECHNOLOGY USED IN FOOTBALL. Why? Because the elite clubs - you all know who they are - own the game and they will not allow it because they know, THEY KNOW, they get more than their fair share of dodgy refereeing decisions. Football is a disgusting, corrupt scam rigged in favour of the status quo. That's why the new "fair play" rules are coming in, so that newcomers like Man City - or even us if we ever found a billionaire owner - cannot be allowed to muscle in on the market share of the elite clubs.

Alright Nathan lad

illuminati

No longer a contact sport? Its no longer a sport ffs Suarez is making it into theatre performances every game. Which is ironic given our owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.